JohnnyMarko

It's getting nasty here on the Front Range...

JohnnyMarko

I'm sure you're not having problems visualizing, but for reference

(derailing my own thread a lil)

Good simple set-up. Mine's just a stand-alone 2' x 6' box (I have two side by side)

Nothing but weeds in them now... :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

***I'm sure you're not having problems visualizing, but for reference

(derailing my own thread a lil)

Good simple set-up. Mine's just a stand-alone 2' x 6' box (I have two side by side)

Nothing but weeds in them now... :D

I grow mine elsewh...wait, nvmd.

Yea as you can see from the pic, the yard itself is utter shit...no use trying to grow grass when it's main occupant is a 130lbs Newfoundland/Lab mix.

Probably not. All that crap was north of 66. I did see the tornado while I was going out to get dinner. I look straight up South Pratt and think "Huh... is that a funnel cloud?" Then the tornado alarms started going off. I guesstimated it to be about 10 miles off and upon reviewing the locations later I was remarkably accurate about it. Suppose I should have run up that way and tried to get a picture of it. Hindsight...

Other planes were flying out of the airport today, but the weather was likely too shitty for much skydiving.
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

BillyVance

***From what I've read the tornado damage was between Berthoud and Longmont.
It rained and hailed like hell in Broomfield, but none of the hail was large enough to cause damage.

What about Gunbarrel? I was kinda hoping the tornado would have taken Kim Gibbs' home, with her inside, and took it to Oz, away from us all. Then she could be a witch to her heart's content.

:P

Maybe she should sue Mother Nature..... Those are certainly not quiet skies.:D

Slater

:P Did KG wear Black and White socks.....

But is that East witch, si?

Found another foto.

Slater

Yes, in the movie, the wicked witch of the east was killed by the house landing on her.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban