BillyVance

Hell hath frozen over!

Sign me up for the trip to Mars! :S

:D

Back story on this is a family somewhere in Florida looking to take pics of gators spooked a raccoon they didn't see, which hopped on a passing gator for a quick ride...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

normiss

A local reader has objected to the black penis in the picture and a local news station has since taken the pic down.
:S:S:S
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

A wise man once said "You become expert at finding what you're always searching for." ;):D

Man, that's hard to believe someone would actually call for the removal of that picture due to their dirty mind. :D

Back in the 80's, when stationed with the army in Germany, the Stars & Stripes daily newspaper published a headline that read,

"Hell freezes over! Recruiters rejoice!"

Apparently, Hell, Norway recorded sub-zero temperatures. "When Hell freezes over," was a common reply when a soldier was asked if he wanted to reenlist! ;)

JohnMitchell

***Sign me up for the trip to Mars! :S

Back story on this is a family somewhere in Florida looking to take pics of gators spooked a raccoon they didn't see, which hopped on a passing gator for a quick ride...

I still wonder how this happened.

LOL John, that's awesome. Was hoping to see you and Valinda at Kapowsin yesterday but folks said you'd been there the day before (Sat 13 Jun). Sorry I missed you.

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

JohnMitchell

***Sign me up for the trip to Mars! :S

I still wonder how this happened.

Somehow that monkey escaped the set of Jumanji... :S:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

markharju

LOL John, that's awesome. Was hoping to see you and Valinda at Kapowsin yesterday but folks said you'd been there the day before (Sat 13 Jun). Sorry I missed you.

Sinus trouble with a head cold from the week before. Only made one jump Saturday, then helped with the FJC and ground controlling. Sorry we missed you, Mark.

"As much as you'd like to think it's some sort of marshland Uber driver,
it's actually just a gator taking his lunch to work."

-- Bill Maher

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.