Squeak

John Muir Trail

Squeak

Thinking of doing this has anyone through hiked it?

Reserve your permit early.... and do some altitude training if you can.... I know you are in plenty good shape but the altitude and staying hydrated up there is a bitch... good luck Squeakiepoo dahrlin.

Amazon

***Thinking of doing this has anyone through hiked it?

Reserve your permit early.... and do some altitude training if you can.... I know you are in plenty good shape but the altitude and staying hydrated up there is a bitch... good luck Squeakiepoo dahrlin.

Couple of years away yet Red. 2019 planning on doing 12 months in USA and Canada, Hiking climbing and jumping :)Just starting to figure out what and where and when...You lot have snow n shit there that I have to plan around :D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Squeak

******Thinking of doing this has anyone through hiked it?

Couple of years away yet Red. 2019 planning on doing 12 months in USA and Canada, Hiking climbing and jumping :)Just starting to figure out what and where and when...You lot have snow n shit there that I have to plan around :D:D:D

Depends on the year..... the passes and PCT up here are already snow free... and you know I am only an hour and a half from Canuckistan. We had an exceedingly warm winter and a snow pack at about 10% of normal. Our passes are no where near as high as the ones on the CA section of the PCT of which the John Muir is just a part of... but it is one of the highest sections. I am hoping to be in far better shape... be able to breathe at altitude again now that my innards are all arranged back to OEM arrangement.

Some of the Canuckistani trails and climbs are awesomely stunningly beautiful. Jasper and Banff are some of my favorite places in North America. I have another favorite area... farther north still.... but I will not name that one in public..... I like how remote and unpeopled I have always found it. :)