irishrigger

Is this what they mean by Flying Cat?

irishrigger

just saw this on facebook and i though i share, very funny at around 35 sec when realising they had an extra passanger :P:o:D
might give a new meaning of a cat sneaking up on someone!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/jantot.romain/videos/10152514023888078/

I love the pilot's eyes when he see it. Real big, real fast. :D
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

oldwomanc6

***just saw this on facebook and i though i share, very funny at around 35 sec when realising they had an extra passanger :P:o:D

Good thing it was not my big blonde boy........ he would have flayed everyone in the cockpit... 18 pounds of armed and dangerous cat that is skeered.... would not make a very safe passenger.:D:D I already learned the transport box to get him to the vet is mandatory safety equipment.;)

Amazon

******just saw this on facebook and i though i share, very funny at around 35 sec when realising they had an extra passanger :P:o:D

Good thing it was not my big blonde boy........ he would have flayed everyone in the cockpit... 18 pounds of armed and dangerous cat that is skeered.... would not make a very safe passenger.:D:D I already learned the transport box to get him to the vet is mandatory safety equipment.;)

I can hold my own when trying to subdue a pissed off cat, but cat's are HARD to catch and if flying furr-ball was to get lose and head to the back... shit. 10 pounds at the aft AFT station? F that.

That's a light plane, anyone know the model? KitFox?

Calvin19

I can hold my own when trying to subdue a pissed off cat, but cat's are HARD to catch and if flying furr-ball was to get lose and head to the back... shit. 10 pounds at the aft AFT station? F that.

I'm thinking if you are going to have a cat wandering the length of the wing, aileron trim could be useful.:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

I'm thinking if you are going to have a cat wandering the length of the wing, aileron trim could be useful.:|

I'm thinking that the wing covering is translucent. You could see the shadow of the cat on the underside of the wing.
Why didn't the pilot see that during preflight?
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

wolfriverjoe

I'm thinking that the wing covering is translucent. You could see the shadow of the cat on the underside of the wing.
Why didn't the pilot see that during preflight?

It's possible the cat was napping at the end of the wing, which might have some color bands that could make it easy to overlook the cat. I don't know if that's the case, but I could see that happening.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

ryoder

On the upside, there is no mouse problem on that plane.:|

"Love to eat those Mousies..Mousies are what I Love to Eat...Bite Their Little Heads off..Nibble on Their Tiny Feet"

I swear Imhotep sings that while hunting in the night. He is a very vocal Flame Point.

Amazon

***On the upside, there is no mouse problem on that plane.:|

"Love to eat those Mousies..Mousies are what I Love to Eat...Bite Their Little Heads off..Nibble on Their Tiny Feet"

I swear Imhotep sings that while hunting in the night. He is a very vocal Flame Point.

You named your cat Imhotep? :o:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

******On the upside, there is no mouse problem on that plane.:|

Yup

Amazon

*********On the upside, there is no mouse problem on that plane.:|

Yup

When you're looking for Imhotep, do you walk slowly chanting "Im-ho-tep...Im-ho-tep..."? :D

Imhotep in the movie hated cats and was scared to death of them, that's why I laughed. :D