vintxrgr

unity/UE4 devs! canopy simulator

figured with the diversity of skydivers i've met I might be able to find a couple people to help with a project!

currently working on a canopy simulator using the UE4 engine and a modified version of the hang glider demo blueprint, and I just about have it flying similar to a student or 1:1 canopy and working great with oculus rift DK2 support, but I still need help with alot, such as going from the hang glider model to both the canopy pilot and wing having proper physics, winds, adjustable pilot weight/wing type and size etc.

I have some experience with modding, scripting and 3d modeling, but this is my first project involving C++ and creating something from scratch. my goal is to get a working prototype of the canopy flight physics so that I can start developing an input device system for toggles, front and rear risers and harness lean, which I have already started working on toggle/riser usb hardware but will need help on the software side of that as well.

if you'd like to know more shoot me a private message, otherwise stay tuned as i'll be posting updates once things start to look more like a canopy simulator ;)