oldwomanc6

Don't Park In a Handicap Spot!!!!

Anyone should be allowed to park in a handicapped spot.
Any police officer should be allowed to challenge anyone parking in a handicapped spot.
If they cannot provide proof of disability, the cop whacks them in the calf muscle with his night-stick!
"Now you are handi-capped!"

riggerrob

Anyone should be allowed to park in a handicapped spot.
Any police officer should be allowed to challenge anyone parking in a handicapped spot.
If they cannot provide proof of disability, the cop whacks them in the calf muscle with his night-stick!

:D:D Vskydiver, due to her lupus problems, actually has the handicap parking pass. When she got it, she was told 3-4 times "Take it down when you drive." The tag itself says "Remove it before driving." Yet what do you see everywhere on the road, day and night? People driving all over with those tags hanging down, blocking part of their vision. :S

I just want to holler "It's a parking pass, not a driving pass!"

I had a guy go off on me at the Home Depot near my house the other day when I parked my cycle in the only available "Pro" reserved spots by the front door. When I flashed him my pro card, he just yelled, "Damn Rice Grinders!" B|

As I left the store, guess where his truck was parked?...... that's right, the closest handicapped spot. :P

Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."

JohnMitchell

***Anyone should be allowed to park in a handicapped spot.

:D:D Vskydiver, due to her lupus problems, actually has the handicap parking pass. When she got it, she was told 3-4 times "Take it down when you drive." The tag itself says "Remove it before driving." Yet what do you see everywhere on the road, day and night? People driving all over with those tags hanging down, blocking part of their vision. :S

I just want to holler "It's a parking pass, not a driving pass!"

That is why I dont drive with it hanging!
IHYD