grimmie

Official 2014-2015 NHL thread!

Jealousy doesn't become you, John... Wink

But the truth does. Habs fans went from extremely arrogant in the 70s and 80s (with good reason) to just plain obnoxious now. They're like the Eagles, Buckeyes, Cowboys, and Bama fans......you always know when one's in the vicinity. :)

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

PLFKING

Jealousy doesn't become you, John... Wink

But the truth does. Habs fans went from extremely arrogant in the 70s and 80s (with good reason) to just plain obnoxious now. They're like the Eagles, Buckeyes, Cowboys, and LSU fans......you always know when one's in the vicinity. :)

Don

Fixed it for you. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Last couple years the playoff series between Hawks and Kings have been edge of your seat crazy!

Im bummed no taunting this year, Jerry.

Go Hawks!
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

eeneR

Last couple years the playoff series between Hawks and Kings have been edge of your seat crazy!

Im bummed no taunting this year, Jerry.

Go Hawks!

I hear you, Renee. But all the best to the Hawks. They have some truly great fans.

And by the way, some amazing games last night. A goalie controversy already in Chi town.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

PLFKING

Fixed it for you.

No, it was pretty much right to start with. :P

Don

:P

I'm counting on Harbaugh to start kicking Meyer's ass in the next few years. Don't fail. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Jets took a lead into the third, but couldn't keep their cool under pressure and wound up giving up too many power plays. Next day in the paper the coach is quoted making bullshit comments about the refs, instead of comments about the team's play. But it's another game tonight, maybe they can get it together.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

The Jets are disappointing me.

And with news from the next Province west, Edmonton has just become better. And Hartley just went Hartley again. He finds a way to keep things interesting, doesn't he? Perhaps nobody is a better troll as a head coach.

Edit: and of course, my beloved Kings continue to make this the most interesting year since 95's bankruptcy.

PLFKING

Wings playing with some JUMP tonight ! And hitting every available target......win or lose, I love it when they play this way.

Don

Ugh, last night was BRUTUAL! The Bolts looked terrified to be there. Where was the team we saw Saturday? That now makes six straight periods shut out at the Joe ... [:/]
Oh, and Stamkos? Time to step it up.
You may never get rid of the butterflies, but you can teach them to fly in formation.

lawrocket

I've been pulling for the Preds and the Jets. Both teams playing some amazingly exciting games against the Hawks and Ducks respectively.

And both down 3-1.

I hope that becomes true tonight. Jets-Ducks game 4 hasn't been played yet. It's 3-0 right now. Or do you know something I don't?
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

***I've been pulling for the Preds and the Jets. Both teams playing some amazingly exciting games against the Hawks and Ducks respectively.

And both down 3-1.

I hope that becomes true tonight. Jets-Ducks game 4 hasn't been played yet. It's 3-0 right now. Or do you know something I don't?

I know how to typo.

The good news is that Winnipeg can still look forward to celebrating the Jets 2.0 first playoff game win, sometime in the future. The fans took it well, gave them a standing O at the end of the sweep. Bring on the mosquito season.

Went from completely depressed on how the Wings lost Game 4 to complete elation on how well they played Saturday. This series should already be over. Looking forward to another good effort tomorrow night. As long as we keep hitting we'll be in good shape.

Always happy when Sindee Crosby and Maryanne Hossa start calling for tee times. :)

Don

"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."