ryoder

Double aerobatic hanger flight

BillyVance

***Just looking at the video, I'm not sure; was that done by Red Bull?

Seriously??? You had to ask? :S

You didn't see the sarcasm dripping from your screen when you read that?:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

******Just looking at the video, I'm not sure; was that done by Red Bull?

Seriously??? You had to ask? :S

You didn't see the sarcasm dripping from your screen when you read that?:D

I don't always notice it. :D:S:$
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Best aerobatic duet I ever saw was a French husband and wife team. As soon as wheels got off the ground one rolled over on top of the other. Did the whole act like that. I looked at the planes after the act one day and they had scratches where the canopies rubbed together. I stood there a long time trying to figure out how they got that close without whacking props.
U only make 2 jumps: the first one for some weird reason and the last one that you lived through. The rest are just filler.
scr 316

Quite possibly they had the canopies marked so they knew where to line each other up just right, one a foot or two ahead of the other?
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

jackwallace

Best aerobatic duet I ever saw was a French husband and wife team. As soon as wheels got off the ground one rolled over on top of the other. Did the whole act like that. I looked at the planes after the act one day and they had scratches where the canopies rubbed together. I stood there a long time trying to figure out how they got that close without whacking props.

Cap'Tens ?http://www.captens.fr/index.php?page=l-agenda-complet&hl=en_US
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM