piisfish

Paris Hilton plane crash prank

piisfish

now that is what I call "going too far". :|
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkyoi1riblI

Even if it is PAris Hilton...
IMO not a good publicity for Skydive DUbai

Spoiled cunt. Shoulda thrown her out sans rig. Actually a big way would be better. Won't mention names.;)
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

As much as I do not care for celebrities who are famous simply for being famous, that's no longer a prank. That is, by the definitions of the Geneva Convention -- torture.

Making someone believe they are in danger of losing their life is not in any way, shape, or form a "prank."

Oh . . . and fuck Dubai.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

quade

As much as I do not care for celebrities who are famous simply for being famous, that's no longer a prank. That is, by the definitions of the Geneva Convention -- torture.

Making someone believe they are in danger of losing their life is not in any way, shape, or form a "prank."

Oh . . . and fuck Dubai.

+1
But the video could have been so much better if she had puked on the idiot.>:(
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Remember what Gonzalesna said once about Paris Hilton?

"As for Paris Hilton, I might as well stand on my front porch and fuck north!"

:D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

quade

Oh . . . and fuck Dubai.

+2!

What kind of sick puppy thinks this is a funny thing to do to ANYONE? :S

Oh, and fuck Dubai.
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

oldwomanc6

***As much as I do not care for celebrities who are famous simply for being famous, that's no longer a prank. That is, by the definitions of the Geneva Convention -- torture.

Oh . . . and fuck Dubai.

+2!

Oh, and fuck Dubai.

It's Paris Hilton. It's funny when its done to her. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

******As much as I do not care for celebrities who are famous simply for being famous, that's no longer a prank. That is, by the definitions of the Geneva Convention -- torture.

Oh . . . and fuck Dubai.

+2!

Oh, and fuck Dubai.

It's Paris Hilton. It's funny when its done to her. :P

No, it's not;>:(
She is still a human being.[:/]
Now if it was done to Donald Trump, or Kanye West...*that* would be funny!>:(
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Well I can guarantee you she was in on it.

I am pretty sure that if there was going to be a launch of a 9 star hotel;

a, The Hilton family would know about it.

and

b, They would not use an old skyvan registered in the Czeck Republic to take their guests there... lol

Pretty much every single of this prank involving celebrities is arranged before-hand, we had the same show in Italy and, it came out years later (much to the dismay of mosts lol) that they they are ALWAYS organized.
a) you can't risk her freaking out and doing something stupid that would hurt herself.
b) they can sue the shit out of you, in this case including getting that stupid egyptian at the end caned (literally) for it.
I'm standing on the edge
With a vision in my head
My body screams release me
My dreams they must be fed... You're in flight.

Di0

Pretty much every single of this prank involving celebrities is arranged before-hand, we had the same show in Italy and, it came out years later (much to the dismay of mosts lol) that they they are ALWAYS organized.

Well, you learn something new every day. :)
I couldn't stand watching more than bits of the show. Too much stupid and screaming.:S

Pranks that aren't pranks. Nice to see phony people staying the course. :P

Pranks that aren't pranks.

She was the only one in this series, that was a subject, that knew before hand.

The rest were famous people from Egypt and were none the wiser.

So it is a real prank show.

If you think this one was a bad prank, you should see a previous one where they pretend to be terrorists, hijack a bus with the subjects on at gunpoint, blindfold the subjects and have them get down on their knees at gunpoint. :| Shooting in the background.

All aircraft maneuvers were carried out t 6k not below.. at all.

There were 30 subjects and there will be one for every day during ramadan.

It is unknown if the plane actually took off or if the entire emergency was fabricated.
Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/entertainment/2015/07/01/04/29/paris-hilton-may-sue-over-tv-show-plane-crash-prank#ZM2YDBs3Q0YfLgpA.99

Lol, talk about great advertising and shit journalism.

I bet there are millions of people that had no idea about that show that are now interested.

Paris gets the two things she loves most, money and attention.

The advertisers get more bang for the buck and the show gains audiences from around the world gathering more advertising interest.

No matter what you think about the prank, the show, the host or Paris... It worked out pretty well for them.

quade

Oh . . . and fuck Dubai.

^This. Big time.

Scaring someone for real that badly simply isn't funny. It's cruel.

I don't like her at all, but I get no enjoyment from that.

And I don't know the rules for TV in other countries, but here in the US, she'd have to sign a release for that to be shown. Even if she didn't know in advance (I consider that to be unlikely), she would have to agree in writing for it to be broadcast.

So I think her reported plans for a lawsuit are probably more pretend garbage for publicity.

And yeah, Fuck Dubai.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

It's cruel.

It is painful to watch the world react to bullshit so easily...

ONE MORE TIME...SHE WAS IN ON IT. I can guarantee you.

It was an act including the stupid amount of selfies she was taking to keep up with her 'personality'.

Great marketing ploy.

I already doubted the media but this shows how gullible the media and the people that watch it really are.

Yup.

She was in on it. I had my suspicions, but now it's official.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/07/02/paris-hilton-dubai-plane-crash-prank-fake-contract-million-dollars/

Apparently, the lawsuit is because the pilot "took it too far."

Yeah, right.

But that doesn't change the fact that this sort of "prank" isn't funny. It's cruel.

I'll freely admit that there are people I'd like to do this to. But it wouldn't be to pull a prank on them or to be funny. It would be purely because I want them to suffer. It's the sadistic and vindictive side of me (that isn't very nice).
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo