promise5

How do take your hot dog ?

promise5

Are you serious ?? That's what natural casings are?
Gag!! Never again!!
They should have to list that on the package !

Now that is just funny;
The OP learns what a hot dog really is, and gets grossed out.:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

oldwomanc6

***Why are you standing sideways?:|

Technically, you're both true (given real life gravity on this here world of rotated pics). :D

Yes, it is bizarre that Apple iOS puts EXIF orientation data in photos, which is not used even by Apple's own Safari on Mac OS X.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

******Why are you standing sideways?:|

Technically, you're both true (given real life gravity on this here world of rotated pics). :D

Yes, it is bizarre that Apple iOS puts EXIF orientation data in photos, which is not used even by Apple's own Safari on Mac OS X.

Did you refresh your browser or clear cookies or some shit? I've seen this issue before. Been a while...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

*********Why are you standing sideways?:|

Did you refresh your browser or clear cookies or some shit? I've seen this issue before. Been a while...

After they have uploaded a fixed version of the photo, you might need to do a fresh to see it. Cookies are not relevant.

I don't really know how much difference there is, but I do try to only buy the 100% beef or angus beef hot dogs. Probably should take a closer look at the ingredients though.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Rick

Billy you don't want to know :|

So, I'll hazard a guess these people are lying?

http://ballparkbrand.com/#!/products/angus-franks

ETA: from their website legal statement - "While Hillshire Brands attempts to provide accurate and timely information, there may be inadvertent technical or factual inaccuracies"

but of course.... :|

BillyVance

***Billy you don't want to know :|

So, I'll hazard a guess these people are lying?

http://ballparkbrand.com/#!/products/angus-franks

ETA: from their website legal statement - "While Hillshire Brands attempts to provide accurate and timely information, there may be inadvertent technical or factual inaccuracies"

but of course.... :|

what part of the "beef" do they use??
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

"You want a hot dog? I can get you a hot dog, believe me. There are ingredients, P5. You don't wanna know about it, believe me."