promise5

How do take your hot dog ?

I'm originally from Chicago* so of course the Red Hot is my favorite. I consider mustard, onions, sport peppers, and celery salt to be the stars of the show.

Hungry while wandering around Reykjavik, I had a hot dog with mustard, remoulade, and crispy fried onions. It was also quite good.

*...area. Grew up in 60067. Gotta nip that shit in the bud around here. :)

Mustard, and not that pointless baby crap coloured rubbish you lot call "American mustard".
PROPER Old English HOT mustard.B|B|B|

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

quade

***i saw some Europeans do that, mayo on french fries.....

You know what they call a a Quarter Pounder with cheese in Paris?

They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I only reluctantly eat a hot dog when there is absolutely nothing else to eat. Just ketchup for me, no bun. I'm not wasting calories on a stupid, flavorless hot dog bun.

Can you tell I don't really like hot dogs? :ph34r:

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

skymama

I only reluctantly eat a hot dog when there is absolutely nothing else to eat. Just ketchup for me, no bun. I'm not wasting calories on a stupid, flavorless hot dog bun.

Can you tell I don't really like hot dogs? :ph34r:

Maybe you just haven't had enough! While I was living there, there was an ice cream shop in Montgomery that did Coney Island dogs. They're good in all the ways regular hot dogs aren't.

This one time I had to roll through the Amtrack station in Chicago on Thanksgiving. I had a few minute between trains and found a hot dog vendor there. I asked for a bratwurst and he asked me if he wanted it black. I said "Whatever the locals think is good." So he gives me this sausage in a bun that's completely black on the outside, juicy on the inside and entirely delicious. If I could get that bratwurst and the unfiltered wheat beer I had in Austria in one place, I could make a million dollars.
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

ryoder

******i saw some Europeans do that, mayo on french fries.....

Silly, they call it a 0.11 kilo with fromage.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

monkycndo

*********i saw some Europeans do that, mayo on french fries.....

Silly, they call it a 0.11 kilo with fromage.

The metric system, that's right. Check out the big brain on Monkey. You're a smart motherfucker.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

monkycndo

Dipped in batter, fried on a stick. With spicy mustard.

Also known as a corn dog.

I was on a road trip to the southern coast today and stopped for a break.. some ice for the sammings and I bought a death dog there at the gas station quickmart.... It had been a long time since I had one of those things on a stick...

Squeak

Mustard, and not that pointless baby crap coloured rubbish you lot call "American mustard".
PROPER Old English HOT mustard.B|B|B|

English mustard is not really good on any food. Dijon mustard is what you want. Though I'm no fan of America mustard; it is good on a hotdog.

Also being ex Chicago (* proper/verified Chicago; located near Lincoln Park, Diversey & Lakeshore) I did like the Vienna Beef hotdogs. There used to be place here in London in Covent Garden that sold them.
"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to attend his classes"