cocheese

Squeak should become an international Tim Tam dealer

I sent boobie pic's to squeak...

Maybe that will garner a "special" rating from Squeak.
:D:D:D

nah, she sent me pics of a red footed and a blue footed boobies (sea birds if you are unaware):P
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I just did the coffee trick. Holy Wow! A chocolate explosion in my mouth. After the coffee made it trough, i said oh no it's going to melt into the cup/slip through the fingers... That's when you pop it in your mouth and have an oral orgasm of chocolate.

Squeak Rocks. Now somebody post some boobies.:P

nah, she sent me pics of a red footed and a blue footed boobies (sea birds if you are unaware)
:P

There were two blue footed boobies in the picture thou-:P

I am on the tim tam list!

I getting tim tams, I getting tim tams! :D:D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Yea I'm not really a stud, but i play one on the internet.

No, you play a very bad stalker pervert on the internet. Unless this stud thing is new
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Well, some of us have to go do accounts;) Well, i will be back in an hour once i have the guys all set up:D If anything important in the bonfire needs my help just wait i will be back.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

That's weird that it is just being reported now. I bought some after Easter at Target in Florida.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Remster

***That's weird that it is just being reported now. I bought some after Easter at Target in Florida.

It's been licensed in the US for several years now. Yup World Market has sold it for about 10 years
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?