BillyVance

Would you do this?

Amazon

I am sure you could learn Billy.. "Just do it":ph34r:

Do not let the impediment of living on the flat part of the planet stop you.

If I were 20 years younger... [:/] I did some climbing but not the hard core stuff.

As for the toilet.... Its probably a hole in the floor...:D

Room Service could be delivered via drone. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

If I were 20 years younger... [:/] I did some climbing but not the hard core stuff.

Somehow I don't think sign language would work too well for "ON BELAY".. or "FALLING" etc. so I don't think you would make for a very good climbing partner;)

Amazon

Somehow I don't think sign language would work too well for "ON BELAY".. or "FALLING" etc. so I don't think you would make for a very good climbing partner;)

My buddies at the DZ had some fun with me on dirt diving CRW formations and rehearsing what to do in entanglements...

He simulated spinning and the signal to me to cut away was for him to point at me every rotation that he came face to face... After the 3rd rotation, he changed from pointing to the birdie... :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

they actually MENTION AND SHOW you the toilet:D:D:D:D
and that's Via ferata, most of us with a moderate level of fitness would be capable of doing it.

Would I do, HELLZ Yeah:):D:D

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Squeak

they actually MENTION AND SHOW you the toilet:D:D:D:D
and that's Via ferata, most of us with a moderate level of fitness would be capable of doing it.

Well at least it is an upgrade from one of these
http://static7.depositphotos.com/1068784/731/i/950/depositphotos_7313883-Rock-climber-bivouaced-in-a-portaledge..jpg

OR

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01906/Cliff-camping-camp_1906707i.jpg:ph34r:

Amazon

***they actually MENTION AND SHOW you the toilet:D:D:D:D

http://static7.depositphotos.com/1068784/731/i/950/depositphotos_7313883-Rock-climber-bivouaced-in-a-portaledge..jpg

OR

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01906/Cliff-camping-camp_1906707i.jpg:ph34r:
I'd happily sleep on a portaledge too but my climbing level isnt really up there. I climb at about 5.10a/b, places where portaledges are needed are multi day multi pitch routes.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Squeak

******they actually MENTION AND SHOW you the toilet:D:D:D:D

OR

I'd happily sleep on a portaledge too but my climbing level isnt really up there. I climb at about 5.10a/b, places where portaledges are needed are multi day multi pitch routes.

Waking up in the middle of the night in one....... when a wind comes up..... freak out time.....

Rock a bye climber
on the wee ledge
When the wind blows.....
the bivy will rock......:ph34r:

The climb, as squeak is more a via farrata toe climb. If you can climb a ladder you can get there.

It almost looks as tho you could just do a base jump from the place to get down :)
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

I've spent all day trying to climb a couple meters.

Id use a portakedge in ton sai a few meters up the wall on the beach. Think it'd be a good spot for a beer break.

You should come climbinf in Thailand over Christmas break.

You and missus Vader can climb and I'll help hold up the bar.
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

hcsvader

I've spent all day trying to climb a couple meters.

Id use a portakedge in ton sai a few meters up the wall on the beach. Think it'd be a good spot for a beer break.

You should come climbinf in Thailand over Christmas break.

You and missus Vader can climb and I'll help hold up the bar.

that sounds liek it might be a plan, come visit and we'll chat about it.
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?