1 1
Deuce

Deuce Matters

I think you guys would all like to see something really nice today :)
So, if you guys don't know this, Camille and I are turning 19 in just a couple months. We're both sophomores in college now, and since she's home for the summer, she wanted to get a second tattoo. She got her first over Thanksgiving break of a cessna airplane (She's learning how to fly and working on getting her pilot's license.) Anyway, today, she got her second tattoo. :) I just wanted to show our dad's friends this little token of his memory. The tattoo artist even did his parachute colors. Hope you're all having a great summer, we're planning on skydiving sometime very soon at home base. Check out this beauty!
http://i59.tinypic.com/245h40o.jpg

DeuceKid

So, if you guys don't know this, Camille and I are turning 19 in just a couple months. We're both sophomores in college now, and since she's home for the summer, she wanted to get a second tattoo. She got her first over Thanksgiving break of a cessna airplane (She's learning how to fly and working on getting her pilot's license.) Anyway, today, she got her second tattoo. :) I just wanted to show our dad's friends this little token of his memory. The tattoo artist even did his parachute colors. Hope you're all having a great summer, we're planning on skydiving sometime very soon at home base. Check out this beauty!

Good Stuff..... Kid ;)

Oh, how wonderful! B| Thanks for the update on your lives, I'm glad you two are doing well. Your dad was a great guy and he sure did love you guys. This post would make him smile! :)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

DeuceKid

Nice! Thanks for updating us! :)

the post would make him smile

Well, maybe after he got over his baby girl getting a tattoo :P
Cool pics

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

So hard to believe that y'all are 18 already !

Thank you for posting these, and have fun with life. The word 'awesome' is way over-used these days, but it fit your dad to a T. He made a lasting impression on all of us.

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

Deuce matters. Definitely.
And you matter, too, reading this.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

tigra

I only knew him through his posts here and yes, he matters.

do non rated A lic white haired fat old men dirty low pullers matter :P
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

Yes, they do. Everyone contributes, everyone is worth. Really.
You fast caller, you.

Wendy P.