Amazon

Coolness Factor..... way out there.

That is the most badass thing I've ever seen. To date...

Now, the only drawback to this sport is you can't stop or slow down, gotta be full speed all the time or you sink. At least that's what it seems like to me.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Yes, it appears taking a spill, or having an engine stall, would require a lot of work/parts to repair.
Don't know that I would care to be dressed like like floundering out in the ocean, either.:S
Hopefully, he has inflation devices for himself and on the bike.

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

Yes, it appears taking a spill, or having an engine stall, would require a lot of work/parts to repair.
Don't know that I would care to be dressed like like floundering out in the ocean, either.:S

Yeah, I'd want them for myself too... Maybe one each on both sides of both wheels off the axles, or something. I don't ride motorcycles so I wouldn't know.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

ryoder

Just think no cagers man...;)

ryoder

http://www.9news.com.au/world/2015/08/04/10/11/robbie-maddison-reveals-what-really-happened-during-filming-of-his-jaw-dropping-pipe-dream-video
B|B|
Remember you don't stop laughing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop laughing.

Behind the scenes:

http://motocross.transworld.net/pipe-dream/

And yes, the bike sank:

I’d say that through the entire project, we sank the bike 30 to 40 times,” explains Morgan, who was faced with a five-hour workload every time the motorcycle was submerged. Thankfully, switching back to a two-stroke for the final setup—a KTM 250 SX—simplified the teardown and rebuilding process.

All your dropzone are belong to us!!!!111!

Malta_Dog

I’d say that through the entire project, we sank the bike 30 to 40 times,” explains Morgan, who was faced with a five-hour workload every time the motorcycle was submerged. Thankfully, switching back to a two-stroke for the final setup—a KTM 250 SX—simplified the teardown and rebuilding process.

Damn, that's a lot of salt water in the crankcase! :D
I noticed he rides with his weight way back. Probably much trickier to handle than a real jet ski. I guess I won't be doing this anytime soon.

Cool thing is you can surf without as much worry about sharks eating you. ;):D