akarunway

That bitch in Co.

I'm really curious how he transported it from the airport to his driveway.
They must have some very wide, lightly traveled roads between home and the airport.

Oh, and I'd pay money to see you-know-who's face if she came out in the morning to see that in the neighbor's drive.:D:D:D

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

oldwomanc6

I'm curious just what laws this guy broke by parking it there. The article doesn't say.

Some ordinances prohibit boats, RV's and the like from being parked out front in the driveway... If that town has one, then this likely falls within that ordinance. [:/]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

***I'm curious just what laws this guy broke by parking it there. The article doesn't say.

Some ordinances prohibit boats, RV's and the like from being parked out front in the driveway... If that town has one, then this likely falls within that ordinance. [:/]It's Long Island, NY. and He says people have boats in their driveways. Does anyone read and comprehend anymore?[:/]
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

jimmytavino

I LIKE how he has the tires on the ground,,,,for the tie-downs....;)

His house is about 14 miles (crow distance) from airport. Don't know if he had to remove wings for transport. Probably not because why remove wings, move airplane, put wings back on, remove wings, move back to airport, put wings back on.[:/]

Stupid neighbor - "somebody is going to get hurt - really dangerous".

I would put about six signs in the yard. You know the ones on fences at DZs. The ones that show spinning prop and the lopped off head.:D

akarunway

******I'm curious just what laws this guy broke by parking it there. The article doesn't say.

Some ordinances prohibit boats, RV's and the like from being parked out front in the driveway... If that town has one, then this likely falls within that ordinance. [:/]It's Long Island, NY. and He says people have boats in their driveways. Does anyone read and comprehend anymore?[:/]

A quick scan of google maps of his immediate neighborhood does show maybe a handful of boats in driveways, but I do not know how old that pic is, because his house shown in the news story does not have the tree in front of it as seen with the street-view tool. So, in that context, he may have an argument.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Well, a boat on a trailer is legal to take on the road.

There may be a local ordinance about "non-street-legal" vehicles in the driveway.
There's something like that in my city. It keeps the junkers out of the driveway - If it isn't roadworthy and registered, it has to be inside a garage.

And the wingspan on a 152 is 33 feet. That will fit down most residential streets, as long as there's no oncoming traffic.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo