rifleman

What to cremate?

Given the all time low for the Australian cricket team (1st innings score - 60 all out - 8 wickets lost for 15 runs) I'm just wondering what should be cremated and placed in a small urn to signify the death of Australian cricket :)

A raw prawn and a Tim Tam perhaps?

Suggestions welcomed.
Atheism is a Non-Prophet Organisation

rifleman

Given the all time low for the Australian cricket team (1st innings score - 60 all out - 8 wickets lost for 15 runs) I'm just wondering what should be cremated and placed in a small urn to signify the death of Australian cricket :)

Suggestions welcomed.

The australian cricket team?...

Did you see any of the tweets send out my the metropolitan police during their innings?

rifleman

Suggestions welcomed.

http://i0.wp.com/www.powerlineblog.com/admin/ed-assets/2015/03/Shrimp-on-Barbie-copy.jpg

there are very few things in my world that I care less about than cricket:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I could not give a fat rats arse if you flogged us 500 to zero.
However having said that IT'S ABOUT FUCKING TIME YOU LOT WON SOMETHING, :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

rifleman

No - I must have missed those. Anything interesting?

From Nottingham police:
"We're receiving reports of Aussies in trouble..."

From Crimestoppers:
"Sorry, we can't take any calls about criminal Australian batting..."

etc etc. :ph34r:

and the usual mix of stuff from around the internet.

They've responded really well today though. Hopefully England can keep the pressure on.

I heard this years ago but yeah I was shocked to learn that there are cricket matches that last for multiple days:S:o

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .