promise5

I'm an official USPA MEMBER!!!

Ok so I'm just a little excited!!!
I know probably super boring to everyone but I jus had to post it!!!!
They said my cards in the mail but I already have a number and I called and yes I'm officially a member. The woman on the phone was super nice and told me congratulations !!!!

Woot woot!!!
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

Sweet hopefully next Fitzgerald we can make a jump together and compare a license number's mine is 14048. Wondering what you will getB|B|

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

promise5

That's the number.
Of something let me look again

That's your USPA membership number, each license you get will have a different number
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

promise5

I'm officially a member.

Did you finish AFF? At our DZ that's when they have to join (but they get a free Galaxy altimeter when they do.B|)

The woman on the phone was super nice and told me congratulations !!!!

You know, they are pretty nice when you call there. I've always gotten good service from them. :)

promise5

Mines 294840

Hi "P-5,"
That's quite a number,"294,840!!!" That means that since USPA, and even before, PCA, finally decided to get everyone's "USPA #" in some chronological order, yours is "That" number, the "Newest" member of the Sport!! "Congrats!" Funny how that goes, 'have to do some diggin' in my "archives" but "back when" PCA just issued numbers yearly or something and after they decided to do this "Get Organized" trip, they took all the current members "way back when" and assigned numbers from who was the longest continuous member on up. Well when the smoke cleared, mine was USPA#...............3-5-6!!! That was back in the late 60's or early 70's?? Yup!, "356!!" Funny how that goes, My buddy Caz Zielewski signed some dude' log with his "4-digit" "D" license # and the dude went to the DZO complaining that Caz didn't use "enough numbers????" As the now late Frank Gallop would say....,"R-E-A-L-L-Y-!!!!!" 'Some of us are that old......and still....."SKYDIVE!!!!!!"...."Like ME!!!"
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

skybill

***Mines 294840

Hi "P-5,"
That's quite a number,"294,840!!!" That means that since USPA, and even before, PCA, finally decided to get everyone's "USPA #" in some chronological order, yours is "That" number, the "Newest" member of the Sport!! "Congrats!" Funny how that goes, 'have to do some diggin' in my "archives" but "back when" PCA just issued numbers yearly or something and after they decided to do this "Get Organized" trip, they took all the current members "way back when" and assigned numbers from who was the longest continuous member on up. Well when the smoke cleared, mine was USPA#...............3-5-6!!! That was back in the late 60's or early 70's?? Yup!, "356!!" Funny how that goes, My buddy Caz Zielewski signed some dude' log with his "4-digit" "D" license # and the dude went to the DZO complaining that Caz didn't use "enough numbers????" As the now late Frank Gallop would say....,"R-E-A-L-L-Y-!!!!!" 'Some of us are that old......and still....."SKYDIVE!!!!!!"...."Like ME!!!"

I think I have a lower FB # than you though. :) How'd that happen?
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Hi Lisa,
Yes, mine is "1495" signed off on 29MAY1983 at Scare-Us-Valley. Did a 10 way night dive, have to get my logs out to see who all but I recall right off, Geno Johnson was also a recipient. Jana Logan asked after we did the de-brief who "did not" have a Freak Brother # and we antied up. Turns out we qualed. so it goes. One more coolie rating to add to my collection.......Till........I went to "Freak Brothers 1984" at "Freak Port!!!" What a Blast!!!!! That event is a post in an of itself!! Al Krueger, John Brasher, Mike Allen, Perry Armstrong and a host of other Scare-Us people were there and met countless Freak Brothers and Sisters from all over!! A good time was had by all, oh yes!!! The 24-way "Tea Cup" the "Monster" photo of which is in the Skydive Chicago main room!! I'm at the 6 o'clock position on the outside rim!!
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

Hi Lisa,
Musta'Been!!!! I believe the FB regs say if 2 or more Freak Brother/sisters have to be on the dive to qualify new Freak Brother/Sisters!! ...........
Dug into my "Archives" and found my "Beer Case Box" full of my old log Books!! Log #9 Jump #1539 19hr:52mn:08sec. Night 10-way
Me, You, Lizard, Jana, Vic, Dr. Dave, Mike, Dan Peters, Peter Hammond and Geno Johnson.
29MAY1983....'Wonder how many jumpers reading this weren't even born yet???
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

promise5

Ok so I'm just a little excited!!!
I know probably super boring to everyone but I jus had to post it!!!!
They said my cards in the mail but I already have a number and I called and yes I'm officially a member. The woman on the phone was super nice and told me congratulations !!!!

Woot woot!!!

Oooooops! Sorry for the drift, p5. :$

Congrats! :D
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9