Chris-Ottawa

Invites for the OnePlus 2...Get Some!

Yeah, it's a company that wanted to produce a top tier smart phone for bottom dollar prices. They did that last year, and they're about to release their gen 2. Instead of you $800 to $1200 phones, theirs is $279. They only make as many phones as people wasn't, so you have to earn invites to get a chance to buy one.

I'm in the market for a new phone as my last one is over 4 years old. This one comes with good timing for me.

On that note, I'd appreciate even if you don't plan on buying one, to sign up with the link above. It helps my chances at earning an invite (more people I refer, better chance I have at getting an invite).
"When once you have tasted flight..."

Good luck, but WOW, that sounds way way too snobbish and elitist. A new tier above and beyond MAc snobbery:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

How exclusive will you feel should you "earn" an invite, let alone actually GET this elusive exclusive phone:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I agree... Seems elitist, but it's actually just their way of managing costs. If they make a million phones like Samsung and only sell half, they go under. If they make only enough that they know they can sell, they can sejm for their lowest cost as they never have to carry inventory and risk not selling it.

I agree, it's a crappy system, but we techies just east this up. It's actually not all that bad. I got several invites for last years model, but I was still content with my current phone.

Compare it to the Valkyrie.... only the best can have one, unless you wait it out. You have to qualify, and then you still have to buy it.

Just wanted to say thanks to anyone who signed up...loks like you guys bumped me a bit higher in the queue! Feel free to share the link above with your friends, I'd certainly appreciate it.

Also, once I buy the phone, I will get additional invites to give away if anyone is interested in buying one.

Chris-Ottawa

It's only a couple of hours before the madness begins...cannot wait!

I'm #13,500 out of 3.5 million....fitting for a skydiver. 13.5...hehe, such a nerd.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:I hope its everything you want it to be :)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?