Amazon

Thank you for being a dumb ass

Well thank goodness for these dimwit types! They get caught.

One 'would be' bank robber guy wrote a note demanding money to a bank teller on the back of an envelope. He got the money and ran out, leaving the note. Too bad for him the return address on the front of it was his parole office.

The examples are endless; and quite funny.

Like Arsenio Hall used to say on his original talk show whenever he brought up examples of dumb criminals...

"YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU IDIOT!!!!"

:D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

Like Arsenio Hall used to say on his original talk show whenever he brought up examples of dumb criminals...

"YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU IDIOT!!!!"

:D

So I get a PM from a humorless and clueless individual who thinks I am a dumbass for mis-spelling MORON.... I said what I meant.... I guess his little closet was humorless.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Kh7nLplWo

billvon

>So I get a PM from a humorless and clueless individual who thinks I am a
>dumbass for mis-spelling MORON.

"Get a brain morans!"

I think that might be lacking in this sockpuppet who created his account yesterday and has no posts.
Probably from Texas.:ph34r:

Mid-1980s I had a friend terribly addicted to coke who pulled a similar stunt to get incarcerated hoping it would save his life. First try the judge sent him home with a stern lecture. Second try he took a gun and got sent up. For some it might be a survival tactic.

Jon