Calvin19

Tianjin was NUKED (more hilarious conspiracy people)

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/08/25/confirmation-tianjin-was-nuked/

hahahahahahaha [inhale] ah hahahahahaha.. hehe. [wipe tear].. sniffle..

disclaimer:
I'm a couch critic. I am not a nuclear scientist, chemist, or explosive expert.

That said, I know enough about scientific investigations, identifying logical fallacies, nuclear weapons, and explosive engineering to still be laughing at how much work some guy at "veterans today" put into trying to scare ignorant people.

That was a shitty thing to happen to a lot of people. I commend the teams who tried to stop the fires and who rescued all the people caught up in this.
I reserve the right to laugh hysterically at the stupid people trying to make it worse than it was.

Radiators have freon in them?

Really? So I've been putting the wrong stuff in the wrong place for all this time?

Ethylene glycol in the radiator and freon in the A/C.

God what a load of crap.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

We were immediately suspicious, such huge explosions have to be viewed with suspicion these days when tactical nuclear weapons can and are used with alarming frequency – 9-11, The Khobar Towers, the Haiti Earthquake and most recently, air dropped on Yemen.

You heard it here folks. 9-11 wasn't nano thermite, it was a tactical nuclear weapon. :|

H. Finally and most important is all of the nano particle sized ash on the ground everywhere. Purple haze in photo is an indication of toxic levels of the gases fluorine, chlorine and sodium.

Two conspiracies in one.

Not only was it a nuclear strike, but Hendrix is still alive and orchestrated the whole thing!
Do you want to have an ideagasm?