DougH

DZ.com ads redirecting to google play store

Am I the only on experincing this?

Dz.com pages have been popping up google play store, trying to get me download an app. Pretty sure it is one of the ad servers.
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

Well we do appreciate users who don't install ad-block and allow us to keep the site up and running ;)

Thanks for bringing this to our attention though, you can also PM me whenever something like this happens, for even quicker resolve.

As stated in previous threads, this is on our ad network's shoulders and we've explicitly told them not to serve these ads. We'll be following up with all our ad networks now and work to resolve them as soon as possible.

As an update, we've already reached out to the networks and one has responded to us saying that they have blocked all Uber related ads from our site. So hopefully that was the network serving them.

If anyone experiences these ads again, please just let me know (if you could take a screenshot it would also help, or even better yet, for those tech-savvy, if you're able to grab the code that was related to the ad using a browser development tool).

Apologies again for the annoyance that is causes.

FlyingRhenquest

***Yes and it is annoying as hell.

And yet they don't annoy you enough to install Adblock. Truly, the site admins must love you.

Actually I find some of the ads on this site interesting and look into them. I'm sure your opinion of this just needed to be posted. Thanks.
"You don't get many warnings in this sport before you get damaged"