strife

Malyasian Flight missing - MH370

There are a limited number of possible reasons for this. The missteps, contradicting accounts, false leads and the miread of misinformation leads me to believe this is no accident. Somebody carefully planned and executed this event. The news (a joke) will eventually move on from this story and we will find this plane eventually. The world needs another reason for a war.

normiss

3 weeks in and the Malaysian government officials are changing the last words spoken from the cockpit.
Are they all retarded???
:S

Apparently, yes. They've flubbed the search and investigation at nearly every turn. :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

LuckyMcSwervy

I'm getting to the point that I'm doubting they'll ever find it. :(

I don't think they've proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that it actually went down over the Indian Ocean, but that's just me.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

***I'm getting to the point that I'm doubting they'll ever find it. :(

I don't think they've proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that it actually went down over the Indian Ocean, but that's just me.

No, not just you! I remain skeptical.

LuckyMcSwervy

I'm getting to the point that I'm doubting they'll ever find it. :(

On the bright side, this will spawn a long and continuing conspiracy theory industry. People who prey on the misery of others will be happy.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

quade

***I'm getting to the point that I'm doubting they'll ever find it. :(

On the bright side, this will spawn a long and continuing conspiracy theory industry. People who prey on the misery of others will be happy.

Maybe when it went back over land.. the hijacker Bailed out...

We could have a whole new thread in History forum:ph34r::ph34r:

That's been my thought since day 3, and certainly since they confiscated the flight simulator from the PIC's home. Ain't it weird how they got mum on that all of a sudden like?

Best-
Richard

rwieder

That's been my thought since day 3, and certainly since they confiscated the flight simulator from the PIC's home. Ain't it weird how they got mum on that all of a sudden like?

Best-
Richard

The entire affair is weird if you ask me.

Something is being concealed.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

rwieder

Best-
Richard

I wouldn't make TOO much of that, I know quite a few pilots for the majors, that have a sim of some type or another at home.

Lots of buttons & switches & stuff...when you have a 'bet your career' check ride every 6 months, it's a small investment to make.

Heck - one of the wuffo's in the Cooper thread has a MAJOR detailed 727 sim in his house!

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

kallend

Best-
Richard

This answers all the questions I ever had about this flight.

http://tinyurl.com/qx2aqee

SoCalJumper

Best-
Richard

This answers all the questions I ever had about this flight.

http://tinyurl.com/qx2aqee

Yeah, that must be the answer! Hah!

I don't understand the correlation between a " Conspiracy theory" and " people who prey on others misery will be happy"? Personally, I question the validity of this (and many)other world events. As a rational, thinking individual, the facts presented so far, just don't make any sense. The erratic "facts", the constant restatements and the lack of any concrete evidence would make anyone with an iota of sense to wonder what is really happening here. I don't know any person that would take any pleasure in this.

baronn

I don't understand the correlation between a " Conspiracy theory" and " people who prey on others misery will be happy"?

Go on most conspiracy theory websites and you'll find either a donate button or a button for you to buy a book. This is especially true of the 9/11 conspiracy theories. If you don't believe 9/11 causes misery and the conspiracy theories both feed off of it as well as cause more, well, you're not paying attention.

baronn

Personally, I question the validity of this (and many)other world events. As a rational, thinking individual, the facts presented so far, just don't make any sense.

Just because a person or even the entire world doesn't understand something, doesn't mean a conspiracy took place. Planes do, in fact, go missing in this world on a not regular but also not infrequent basis; mostly due to pilot error; sometimes due to mechanical failure; only very rarely due to a conspiracy. In fact, I can think of almost no instances whatsoever. I'm sure there are a few, but I'm unaware of them.

baronn

The erratic "facts", the constant restatements and the lack of any concrete evidence would make anyone with an iota of sense to wonder what is really happening here.

Yes. But lack of evidence is not evidence of a conspiracy.

baronn

I don't know any person that would take any pleasure in this.

People with something to sell. There are plenty of them in this world. I know of at least one who even posted in this thread.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Perhaps these sites you speak of are attempting to gather funds. I don't visit those myself. Can't recall any modern airliners simply disappearing off the face of the earth lately and seeing the equivalent of a Klondike Kop investigation as it has happened here. I view things pragmatically based on facts I witness. I'm not privy to all the info on this incident(obviously) but, what I have seen so far simply raises my suspicion of what really is going on. We are all free to come up with any conclusion we choose. The future may prove one to be a fortune teller or a fool.

quade

***I don't understand the correlation between a " Conspiracy theory" and " people who prey on others misery will be happy"?

Go on most conspiracy theory websites and you'll find either a donate button or a button for you to buy a book. This is especially true of the 9/11 conspiracy theories. If you don't believe 9/11 causes misery and the conspiracy theories both feed off of it as well as cause more, well, you're not paying attention.

Most of the sandy hook victim sites have that same donate button.
The sandy hook conspiracy sites have that donate button too.
I try to go with the story that makes the most sense but either way I don't hit the donate button.