Nataly

For those who think an age gap does not matter...

True story: last night this younger guy (by 9 years) was flirting outrageously with me and proclaiming that age doesn't matter... One of my girly friends clued into what was happening and insisted he should come to my next karaoke party. To which he replied - oh, I didn't know you lived around here, and I vaguely said I did. Because we're surrounded by people I know and I'm not gonna blatantly announce to EVERYONE that I was interested.

So as I was leaving, I reminded him he had promised to come to the next party and I discreetly told him *exactly* where I live and told him he should come by sometime, and I believe I even winked.

NOW... A guy closer to my age (or older) would have waited for 10 minutes after I left and then shown up at my door...

But a guy 9 years younger ends up with his dick in his hand, looking forward to my karaoke party!!! :D:D:P

Just sayin'...
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Remster

10 minutes

Closer to 20 so you have time to change into something more comfortable ;-)

^^ the voice of wisdom (and age)!!!^^
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Nataly

True story: last night this younger guy (by 9 years) was flirting outrageously with me and proclaiming that age doesn't matter... One of my girly friends clued into what was happening and insisted he should come to my next karaoke party. To which he replied - oh, I didn't know you lived around here, and I vaguely said I did. Because we're surrounded by people I know and I'm not gonna blatantly announce to EVERYONE that I was interested.

So as I was leaving, I reminded him he had promised to come to the next party and I discreetly told him *exactly* where I live and told him he should come by sometime, and I believe I even winked.

NOW... A guy closer to my age (or older) would have waited for 10 minutes after I left and then shown up at my door...

But a guy 9 years younger ends up with his dick in his hand, looking forward to my karaoke party!!! :D:D:P

Just sayin'...

Ryoder likes karaoke, why has he not posted here yet asking about the party?
"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to attend his classes"

Nope nope and nope.

It was not at a bar, it was a neighbour's birthday/bbq.

Neither of us had anything to drink.

He was passing by and I said he should join us (which he did after he ran home for a quick shower and change).

ETA - Iago, I'm guessing you grew up in North America... However over here, that kind of thing has not yet become part of a young man's psyche... Over here, men are cheeky and women love it and mostly there is no such bullshit about "changing one's mind" because no one feels like sex is a dirty shameful thing. And thank goodness for that!!!
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Nataly

Over here, men are cheeky and women love it and mostly there is no such bullshit about "changing one's mind" because no one feels like sex is a dirty shameful thing.

“Is sex dirty? Only when it's being done right.”
-- Woody Allen
B|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Nataly

Just sayin'...

Let that inner cougar out girlfriend;)

Amazon

***True story: last night this younger guy (by 9 years) was flirting outrageously with me and proclaiming that age doesn't matter... One of my girly friends clued into what was happening and insisted he should come to my next karaoke party. To which he replied - oh, I didn't know you lived around here, and I vaguely said I did. Because we're surrounded by people I know and I'm not gonna blatantly announce to EVERYONE that I was interested.

Just sayin'...

Let that inner cougar out girlfriend;)

:D
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Nataly

ETA - Iago, I'm guessing you grew up in North America... However over here, that kind of thing has not yet become part of a young man's psyche... Over here, men are cheeky and women love it and mostly there is no such bullshit about "changing one's mind" because no one feels like sex is a dirty shameful thing. And thank goodness for that!!!

But you also bullshitted the guy...presumably because you, too, also grew up in North America.

I mean--you told the guy that you wanted him to show up at the next karaoke party. If you truly don't feel like sex is such a dirty shameful thing, why did you stop short of a direct invitation to your apartment in the next 10-20 minutes?

You are claiming that you embrace a certain "European openness" but your behavior is definitely that of "North American mixed messages". Just saying'. And his age has nothing to do with it--I'm probably 10 years older than you but my reaction to your behavior is no different than it would be if I were 10 years younger than you.
"It's hard to have fun at 4-way unless your whole team gets down to the ground safely to do it again!"--Northern California Skydiving League re USPA Safety Day, March 8, 2014

SivaGanesha

***ETA - Iago, I'm guessing you grew up in North America... However over here, that kind of thing has not yet become part of a young man's psyche... Over here, men are cheeky and women love it and mostly there is no such bullshit about "changing one's mind" because no one feels like sex is a dirty shameful thing. And thank goodness for that!!!

But you also bullshitted the guy...presumably because you, too, also grew up in North America.

I mean--you told the guy that you wanted him to show up at the next karaoke party. If you truly don't feel like sex is such a dirty shameful thing, why did you stop short of a direct invitation to your apartment in the next 10-20 minutes?

You are claiming that you embrace a certain "European openness" but your behavior is definitely that of "North American mixed messages". Just saying'. And his age has nothing to do with it--I'm probably 10 years older than you but my reaction to your behavior is no different than it would be if I were 10 years younger than you.

I did not bullshit the guy - I was at a village gathering (with half of the people from my village)... Anyone who has lived in a small village understands that everyone gets into your business, so announcing to the entire croud that he should come over to my place in 10-20 minutes is not the way forward... Nothing to do with how I feel about sex - just simple common sense. If it had been possible to say it to him without the entire croud hearing it, I most certainly would have been exactly that direct. Sex ain't shameful, but that doesn't mean it needs to be public, either!!! :P
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Nataly

He is not a Frenchman :P

as Larry the Cable Guy" lord I apologize for making an ass out of me and you" and assuming his nationality but the chicken s*** things still stands right?:P
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

I know what it's like to live in a small village where the net curtains twitch and everyone knows everybody else's business.

In those circumstances, if an attractive woman tips you the wink and explicitly gives you her address saying "come round sometime", "sometime" usually means "be discreet and leave it enough time after I go so that people don't think we're leaving together, then come round."
Atheism is a Non-Prophet Organisation

JohnMitchell

Young guys are dumb. Tell 'em exactly what you want and you'll have a lot more fun. ;)

Back when I was young and dumb, I found that having a girl look into my eyes while reaching over and giving my thigh a firm squeeze got the message across loud and clear w/o words.;)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I was bartending part time nights (Nursing-full time days), when a younger guy walks into the bar.
He had an intriguing look about him I typically wasn't attracted to.
He invited me home that night. I declined, but
we 'hooked' up 2 nights later. He was 32. I was 49.
He also became my skydiving instructor.
That was 10/05/06. We married 07/01/10.
We've been together everyday since that 1st night :)

rifleman

In those circumstances, if an attractive woman tips you the wink and explicitly gives you her address saying "come round sometime", "sometime" usually means "be discreet and leave it enough time after I go so that people don't think we're leaving together, then come round."

Agreed.

skygypsie

I was bartending part time nights (Nursing-full time days), when a younger guy walks into the bar.
He had an intriguing look about him I typically wasn't attracted to.
He invited me home that night. I declined, but
we 'hooked' up 2 nights later. He was 32. I was 49.
He also became my skydiving instructor.
That was 10/05/06. We married 07/01/10.
We've been together everyday since that 1st night :)

That must be pretty rare thing to happen. Nice :)
Anyway, that much younger spouse is always off the hook, older one gets the rolling eyes etc.

rifleman

BINGO!!! :ph34r:
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

mr2mk1g

Maybe he just hooked up with someone hotter after you left? :)

This, at least, would be an acceptable reason for not coming round to mine!! :D:D:D
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss