BillyVance

37 Million cheating spouses are panicking right about now...

normiss

I saw that Tony Blair was in that group as well.
:D

I wonder how many of the email addresses were from Dropzone.com and now they will have to scramble to change them at sites like Ashley Madison or some othe3r more "interesting" ones:)

The only purpose being served is to feed an already obese monster of judgement. Infidelity is only sensational when made so by the media and really, the only people who say things like "they get what they deserve" and other ridiculous statements are the ones who feel it necessary to judge themselves better than others.

37 million accounts... I believe this puts this just behind the recent OPM hack and the Adobe hack, but I could be wrong. The dump was made so that you have to use a TOR browser to access it, but as someone already posted, there are links which can verify whether or not a specific e-mail address was included.

In that case, you have to specifically look for a particular e-mail. I say, go ahead. And while you're at it, go through your SO's text messages and e-mails. You'll eventually find what you're looking for. :S

A post from elsewhere. I don't support cheating, but from certain standpoints it makes sense.

______

I do 100% understand the logic behind a quiet affair from a financial standpoint (as noted in another thread). If you (general term) have an affair just for sex, you MIGHT get caught. If you get caught you MIGHT get a divorce. Or… it MIGHT make your marriage tenable.

If you get a divorce because you're sexually unsatisfied so you can stick your dick somewhere new, you will almost certainly lose half your shit and be making various forms of payments for a very long time.

Not my sort of gamble (I just refuse marriage on general principle), but I "get it."
cavete terrae.

Amazon

***I saw that Tony Blair was in that group as well.

I wonder how many of the email addresses were from Dropzone.com and now they will have to scramble to change them at sites like Ashley Madison or some othe3r more "interesting" ones:)

123 @dropzone.com email accounts in the list that I queried (and no, I'm not going to post that list).
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

theonlyski

******I saw that Tony Blair was in that group as well.

123 @dropzone.com email accounts in the list that I queried (and no, I'm not going to post that list).

ROFL.... I figured there would be some on there.... :ph34r:

Amazon

*********I saw that Tony Blair was in that group as well.

605 @microsoft.com addresses. ;)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

theonlyski

************I saw that Tony Blair was in that group as well.

605 @microsoft.com addresses. ;)

DUUUUUUDE that is a given.. and most there nowadays are millennials... very few older married folks there every day.:ph34r:

theonlyski

well you could, now that the dz.com emails have been deactivated :D
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Seems that evangelist sensation Sam Rader was exposed for his hypocritical infidelity too.

Josh Duggar? You forgot Josh Duggar!

Ol' Josh, in church on sunday hootin' and hollerin' about family values and cattin' around the other six days of the week.

I'm shocked you and Amazon missed that one!

kallend

Seems that evangelist sensation Sam Rader was exposed for his hypocritical infidelity too.

Did you see the vlog of his confession?

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/sam-rader-admits-he-had-ashley-madison-subscription-2015228

Is it just me or is his wife on something? I'm also pretty sure she has a gun to his back.

Boomerdog

Ol' Josh, in church on sunday hootin' and hollerin' about family values and cattin' around the other six days of the week.

She didn't. I think its up thread...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Boomerdog

You had best check agin there.. I was all over that and you know it... Post #13 in this thread

Amazon

It is appropriate to make it clicky ;)

But it is not available to the barbarians here in this country[:/]

I think this one works here.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdcGoBOsaQM

But it is available to anyone in this country who knows how to use a proxy.:P

That was *great*!:D:D:D
I never knew that video existed.
Background on it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_He_Knows_Me
Lyrics: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/genesis/jesusheknowsme.html
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.