BillyVance

37 Million cheating spouses are panicking right about now...

I hope they let us know when they plan to release the names. I want to grab a few beers and enjoy the show. If that 37M figure is accurate that is a ridiculous amount of dumb asses and they will certainly put on a good show.

The lawyers are salivating. AVVO!!!

cruelpops

I hope they let us know when they plan to release the names. I want to grab a few beers and enjoy the show. If that 37M figure is accurate that is a ridiculous amount of dumb asses and they will certainly put on a good show.

The lawyers are salivating. AVVO!!!

Apparently, the 37M figure is not just the US, its worldwide. So that makes it more believable LOL
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

95% of them where guys LOL bunch of idiots. if they can't get their wife to sleep with them how do they think they will be able to get someone else too?

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

The link in post #8 mentioned that the e-mail addys in the profile weren't verified, so many are false (someone listed an e-mail that belonged to Tony Blair).

So finding, or not finding an e-mail addy for someone isn't really "damning evidence."
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

I should really write a perl script to harvest the E-Mail addresses so divorce lawyers can get in touch with them. Just set up a big kanban board where divorce lawyers can come and start work on the next address in the list. I bet it would be pretty lucrative!
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

mr2mk1g

***Consensual non monogamy is considerably easier than trying to be a cheating spouse.

This. I can't imagine how much arseache it would be try and sneek around behind your loved-one's back.

yeah, exactly. I have a wife of 15 years and 2 girlfriends that my wife knows and has great relationships with. Cheating is for people that refuse to recognize their own desires and if they do they dont have the guts to speak it to their spouse. I love my wife more than anything and anyone else on the planet. I also dont have a problem loving more than one woman. just like loving more than one brother or more than one child. Love is not meant to be limited.