ryoder

Rockies/Diamondbacks Selfies

I think the sorority just won this round, though. B|

http://www.fastcompany.com/3051851/the-recommender/how-the-alpha-chi-omega-sorority-turned-fox-sports-selfie-shaming-into-a-sel

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

The Rockies are secondary background entertainment at Coors Field. The food, drink, atmosphere, and Dinger are primary. The Rox are AAA grade at best and don't deserve the ballpark they play in. I used to get upset at people like that who went to the game and weren't engaged, because I was the guy who had season tickets and kept score and stuck by them until the Montforts ruined the franchise piece by piece.

To hell with the Rockies. They are in the same category as my ex-girlfriend. I hope they slowly and painfully disintegrate into oblivion after breaking my heart so many times. To hell with them all.

BigMikeH77

The Rockies are secondary background entertainment at Coors Field. The food, drink, atmosphere, and Dinger are primary. The Rox are AAA grade at best and don't deserve the ballpark they play in. I used to get upset at people like that who went to the game and weren't engaged, because I was the guy who had season tickets and kept score and stuck by them until the Montforts ruined the franchise piece by piece.

To hell with the Rockies. They are in the same category as my ex-girlfriend. I hope they slowly and painfully disintegrate into oblivion after breaking my heart so many times. To hell with them all.

Nice rant. This was in Phoenix.
Remster

BigMikeH77

Nice rant. This was in Phoenix.

Thanks B| Indeed it was in Phoenix, just goes to show that suck factor is contagious.talking about the Rockies again?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun