keithbar

walking pneumonia sucks!

beautiful weather this weekend . its my scheduled weekend off. and I'm stuck here at the house battling this crap .sucking on a nebulizer treatment every few hours .coughing up colors. :S taking antibiotics and I can't even work in the backyard because I'm supposed to stay out of the Sun[:/]
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

I guess that's my problem. I don't really" feel "bad I just thought I had a sinus infection. and a little bit of a scratchy sore throat when I went to the doctor . Hell other than it being insanely stupid . I think I could have took my meds and my nebulizer and went to the drop zone this weekend:D

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

It definitely sucks to be grounded on beautiful weekends. I am always a little glad if it's raining when I'm stuck at home, then I don't feel so bad for not being able to have fun. I hope the meds heal you soon!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Been there done that, wasn't fun. I went through several bouts of that crap in a 3 year span.

Take all your meds, every last god damn pill and nebulizer hit. ;)

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Not going to ask how your doing. Because your going to feel better but not be better. LISTEN to your Dr. ! When the Dr. Says to rest and take it easy it doesn't mean do 2 jumps instead of 5. It means STAY HOME and rest, keep hydrated, take your meds, breathe as deep as possible with the nebulizer. Any changes and go back to see him.
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

keithbar

Still sucks.:( now with the new improved wicked sinus infection.

With Very impressive snot rockets.[:/]

Pics and video or it didn't happen.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Don't go to sleep sucking on a red cough drop to ease the sore throat part. In the shower the next morning, I coughed up what looked like a mass of bloody lung chunks. Scared the crap out of me till I realized what it was..... [:/]

I'm behind the bar at Sloppy Joe's....See ya in the Keys!

Muff 4313

CazmoDee

Don't go to sleep sucking on a red cough drop to ease the sore throat part. In the shower the next morning, I coughed up what looked like a mass of bloody lung chunks. Scared the crap out of me till I realized what it was ..... [:/]

:D thanks for that I needed a laugh

You might like this story as well:

This hot redhead in my EMT class was playing patient one day. So they put moulage, (makeup that looks like hell), all over her face to play the part of a critically injured patient. Once class was over, she was in a rush to get home, so instead of trying to clean it off, she just drove home as is. (The stuff is easier to get off in a hot shower.)

Well, wouldn't you know it, she got pulled by a cop.:D
Poor cop nearly freaked when he saw her face!:D

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

You might like this story as well:

This hot redhead in my EMT class was playing patient one day. So they put moulage, (makeup that looks like hell), all over her face to play the part of a critically injured patient. Once class was over, she was in a rush to get home, so instead of trying to clean it off, she just drove home as is. (The stuff is easier to get off in a hot shower.)

Well, wouldn't you know it, she got pulled by a cop.:D
Poor cop nearly freaked when he saw her face!:D

would've loved to have been pulled over like that!
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda