Amazon

STOP IT Why are you breaking my.....

Amazon

******https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3qhEIZBlX8

Why are you breaking my Kayak:ph34r:

All I can say is that I wanted the bear to eat her in order to shut her up!

He was just retaliating for that WHINEY attack on his senses that and the fact that she sprayed pepper spray on him
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

oldwomanc6

***https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3qhEIZBlX8

No kidding... she related to Kim Gibbs?

The bear was probably fucking with the kayak because either it had or still has food smell in it. Perhaps rotten fish tacos?
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

theonlyski

******https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3qhEIZBlX8

The bear was probably fucking with the kayak because either it had or still has food smell in it. Perhaps rotten fish tacos?

Good Call .. that is what I was thinking.... Going into bear habitat... ESPECIALLY Alaska or wilderness areas.. you are no longer in an area where humans may not necessarily beat the top of the food chain. A review of procedures on food handling in those areas is always a smart thing to do. And even October is no guarantee that bears are hibernating.. even in Alaska. Right now they are in a big push to put on as many calories as they can before the weather does turn cold and they go into dens for the winter. If you let them smell food that you might have in your tent or kayak..... of if you wiped your greasy hands on your jeans... you can find a bear looking for that food... that it smells.. if it is on you..... SUHPRIZE Mr BEAR.. thinks you smell good and you are inviting him for a snack!!!

On the other point.. I thought of that too.... the two of them should hook up and annoy each other;);)

What I don't get, is why someone would go anywhere get upset at the native wildlife doing native wildlife things. This type of behavior isn't exactly surprising and should be expected from the bear. :S

Instead we have people who expect that the laws of nature don't apply when they're around. These people are idiots.

"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

theonlyski

What I don't get, is why someone would go anywhere get upset at the native wildlife doing native wildlife things. This type of behavior isn't exactly surprising and should be expected from the bear. :S

Instead we have people who expect that the laws of nature don't apply when they're around. These people are idiots.

Adventure "Tourism" attracts many ill informed people. When you have more money than common sense... this is a predictable outcome.

She shouldn't have sprayed him. He was just walking up to get a scratch behind his ears. Everyone knows Smokey just loves people. And is sooo cuddly and lovable.;)

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

Amazon

*********https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3qhEIZBlX8

Good Call .. that is what I was thinking.... Going into bear habitat... ESPECIALLY Alaska or wilderness areas.. you are no longer in an area where humans may not necessarily beat the top of the food chain. A review of procedures on food handling in those areas is always a smart thing to do. And even October is no guarantee that bears are hibernating.. even in Alaska. Right now they are in a big push to put on as many calories as they can before the weather does turn cold and they go into dens for the winter. If you let them smell food that you might have in your tent or kayak..... of if you wiped your greasy hands on your jeans... you can find a bear looking for that food... that it smells.. if it is on you..... SUHPRIZE Mr BEAR.. thinks you smell good and you are inviting him for a snack!!!

On the other point.. I thought of that too.... the two of them should hook up and annoy each other;);)

I was thinking maybe it was the woman's time of the month, and she left her smell down there in the kayak seat. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

keithbar

She shouldn't have sprayed him. He was just walking up to get a scratch behind his ears. Everyone knows Smokey just loves people. And is sooo cuddly and lovable.;)

]

I was hoping that the wind was blowing that bear spray back to her, but apparently I got my hopes up for nothing. [:/]

theonlyski

They've watched Fozzy Bear, Yogi Bear, Gentle Ben, Winnie-the-pooh and Smokey Bear all their life. Those bears are all friendly.

theonlyski

***She shouldn't have sprayed him. He was just walking up to get a scratch behind his ears. Everyone knows Smokey just loves people. And is sooo cuddly and lovable.;)

]

I was hoping that the wind was blowing that bear spray back to her, but apparently I got my hopes up for nothing. [:/]

It may have been an overreaction, but 15 seconds in I was hoping that the bear would bite her in the throat out of pity for our ears!
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

DougH

******She shouldn't have sprayed him. He was just walking up to get a scratch behind his ears. Everyone knows Smokey just loves people. And is sooo cuddly and lovable.;)

]

It may have been an overreaction, but 15 seconds in I was hoping that the bear would bite her in the throat out of pity for our ears!

I have no idea what she said. I didn't hear a damn thing. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

We could caption it for you.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo bear, I am a whinny bitch, why are you me treating me like a whinny bitch. Stop it bear, stop it bear.
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

BillyVance

*********She shouldn't have sprayed him. He was just walking up to get a scratch behind his ears. Everyone knows Smokey just loves people. And is sooo cuddly and lovable.;)

]

I have no idea what she said. I didn't hear a damn thing. :)

In this particular case, count yourself lucky.
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

ryoder

Listening to her explain it all to the bear, I must wonder if she really thinks bears understand English.:S

they all do in the cartoons mentioned above! why not this ONE!?

fucking immigrants ruin it for everybody!!!

:D:D:D
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

oldwomanc6

***We could caption it for you.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo bear, I am a whinny bitch, why are you me treating me like a whinny bitch. Stop it bear, stop it bear.

You forgot "Please!!!!!!"

And "come here" :S
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Watched this last week and I still cringe over it!!
I honestly want to say "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ?"
WHAT THE FUDGE BUCKETS IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

Not you Amazon, the woman in the video.
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

I can make a guess of what's wrong with her. she's a whiny bitch. Her pepper spray aim sucks. and I bet she does drive a Prius with the coexist sticker on the bumper;):D

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

keithbar

I can make a guess of what's wrong with her. she's a whiny bitch. Her pepper spray aim sucks. and I bet she does drive a Prius with the coexist sticker on the bumper;):D

Mini Cooper. And she drove it to the bridge, and used her self righteous attitude in her petroleum based kayak to protest oil production.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun