peanut4040

Moderators and the boogies.

SO, I know Bill von. I've got a pretty good respect built up for him, from the early years..

I've met the sky mamma (young girl). No opinion as yet in person. She was too young to get my attention.

Who are the others and where do they boogie? Its time they met me in person, and spent some time with me. Who are they?

FUCK THE MODERATORS.
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

peanut4040

SO, I know Bill von. I've got a pretty good respect built up for him, from the early years..

I've met the sky mamma (young girl). No opinion as yet in person. She was too young to get my attention.

Who are the others and where do they boogie? Its time they met me in person, and spent some time with me. Who are they?

FUCK THE MODERATORS.

Nice first impression/pick-up line. :D
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Smile to the old lady. I'm just kinda curious. After being out of the internet skydiving world for a while. I always wondered who the "new" police were, and what were their qualifications. How do they determine what skydivers say , and talk about. Do they want skydivers to talk here--- or do they only want skydivers to say what "they want them" to say. Would they rather skydivers go somewhere else?

Are they really skydivers-- what kind of skydivers are they-- or maybe they don't skydive anymore and picked up a skydiver bum job in some skydiver company,,,, or working on a drop zone building high jump numbers with no years of experience.? Who are they?

They obviously want to "moderate" and "eliminate" what skydivers (some skydivers) say. Chuckles,,, I digress,, they liked to do that 10 years ago. What was I thinking.

Well, in person, they have to jump with me,,, they have to pack with me,,,, AND they have to listen to my drunk ass. And if they really piss me off,,,, they have to put up with my naked ass in the plane.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

Yeah, that part of my life sucks. I really miss alcohol. SOO, I'm looking for other things to do now with my night time. Figure messing with a few moderators on a skydiver website may help me kill so time.

So, since I can't get a word out of the fabulous moderators-- I mess well do what I do best at a boogie, "Irritate young girls".

Where do you jump at? whats your favorite boogies?

peanut4040

So, since I can't get a word out of the fabulous moderators-- I mess well do what I do best at a boogie, "Irritate young girls".

Where do you jump at? whats your favorite boogies?

Unfortunately, I don't jump anymore, 'cause I'm old, but thanks for the pick up line, anyway. Off to bed.
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Peanut note to self. Make sure Lisa takes her geritol, bp medicine, and drinks her ensure tomorrow so she can stay awake longer. IF that don't work, get some coffee delivery.

I was 35 when I started skydiving. I'm 50 now. I have never been a "young girl" whilst I've been a skydiver, but thank-you for the reinforcement that my skin care regime is working.

The Mods are only here to enforce the forum rules and policies which Sangiro has decided that he wants for his website, we don't determine the content. You may post what you like, as long as you obey the rules.

One rule is "no personal attacks".

One policy states: Any abuse directed at our volunteer moderation team in the forums or via private message, including defying the moderators to suspend or ban a member, may result in an immediate suspension or ban. "Gripe" threads about any action from a moderator including "Where did my post go?" posts will be removed. If you have questions about a moderator's action and they did not provide a reason for the intervention, please contact them via private message.

This is the third time I've seen "fuck the Moderators" in one of your posts this week, which breaks both the rule and the policy. I am banning you now for breaking that rule and the policy. In your time off from this forum, take your time to read the rest of the rules.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon