virgin-burner

yay bitches!

it's been some time since i've posted here. how is everyone? still the same wankers i see!? :D

i've been posting here and there, very rarely though. yea, my jumpsuit doesnt fit anymore since i've lost 30kg's (or 66lbs for you yanks) since last year. that's the only good thing really. i'm feeling sexy again. and i think i'm going for another 10lbs in the not too distant future.

i'm on my way in recovery, the accident had a whole lot of ugly shit thrown at me, lost my appartment, couldnt skydive or BASEjump for over a year, even stopped driving at one point because of all the drugs i got. my employer fired me. my FIANCÉ has left me. my dog almost died because i didnt notice she's sick because of me being too busy with my self. my father is in bad shape and still the same asshole he always was. people that i thought were friends, well, they werent. on that note, the BASEjumpers are more loyal i found. oh, and yea, i'm still having problems "down there" without certain pills. yea-yea, funny, i know. it's not if it worked for 40yrs and then, all of a sudden, it doesnt. still have problems talking about the whole event. still scared of big red things. still have the feeling that something BAD will happen anytime, especially when driving.

made three jumps some time ago, first one, 3-way, turning 9 points from 11kFT. when i put my stuff down i had to leave the hangar for some crying and sobbing. everyone present came running, asking "you alright!?". got some hugs, i was so overwhelmed. didnt think i would ever be back at it. then a couple days later two more jumps with my PTS. i so wanna get back to jumping from mountains. still scared of the "positive" openings this brings naturally. i'm still hurt.

for saturday there's a 20kFT jump planned, this time with the wingsuit i got just two weeks before it all happened and have never jumped.

looking for another dropzone as "my" dropzone, the powers to be, have turned out to be the biggest wankers in history. wanted me to re-do the exams n'shit, while on another one, i've had a 5-minute talk about EP's. and other stuff pissed me off too. let's leave it at that.

bought a slackline which i really enjoy, for one, it's VERY difficult, good for balance, concentration and what not. all the stuff i've lost ever since. oh, and there's girls! PLENTY of girls! like, i couldnt believe it, let's be honest here, skydiving, BASEjumping, fucking dickfest, gay party, you name it. not that there's anything wrong with it. but i'm ready to get my dick wet again. fuck that whore that's left me when i needed her most. "you've changed since the accident!" my ass. still hurts thinking about it. FUCK that whore! and i'm even more so the angry prick you've known and loved me for.

so yea, that's it for now.
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

I'm sorry to hear that you've been through so much, that's a lot for one person to take in just a year. If I was there, I'd give you a hug.

One think I want to say about your girl leaving you...let go of the anger, it's not doing you any good. She was able to leave you when you were down, so all that means is that she really wasn't the girl for you. Now that you've split, you're able to find someone who loves you for who you are now. It's a blessing. Take a deep breath, let her go and open your heart for someone new. :)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

it all broke me to an extent i'm not able to describe. at one time, i've had half a dozen cops show up, half of them at my door, the other half around the house, with my mom, because i didnt answer the door and she thought i've finally managed to do me in with all the prescription-drugs i have laying around (and that i used extensively at some point, just to get high and not have to feel it all anymore).

family, FRIENDS, are all that matters in situations like that. you'll only recognise once you've been there. and yea; i'm letting go. i'll never understand why, but so it is.

you have NO idea for what it is to take for one person. fuck it. i'm better than that. laid off most (prescription-)drugs in a single day.. still do them every now and then when it's unbearable pain- or otherwise.
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

Just glad you're still here. :)
It's true you find out in the really hard times who your real friends are.

Hang in there. We need your silly ass on here. B|

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

thank you buddy! i'd hug you too, both, skymama and you billy.

it's nice to know you're being missed. and it hurts so much more when you're left all by yourself.

i do hang in there. i mean, how boring would life be if you couldnt make it hard (and FUN!!!) for others!

lost a good mate i fucking LOVED, only two weeks after i almost died. good thing i'm still loving the DD's, so i got a chance to chat him up while he was still in hospital.

RIP, shauny motherfucking walters, you fucking CUNT!

[:/]

-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

jumpwally

How can your employer do all that to you after a job related incident,,and losing your apt too ? Fuck what kind of laws are out there,,totally sucks,,,,

they got a nice letter the other week from my lawyer - they'll wish they've never done this once we're finished with them! trust me on that one.. and i'll be financially quite well off after that. :|
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

Elisha

Sorry to hear this, but good to see you post and are back.

Is there a thread I can read or a one-sentence TL; DR?

If you are asking what happened to him: http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=4659104;#4659104
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Good luck on the long road man. Things sometimes tend to all turn to shit at once. Good thing is that is really does always get better over time. Keeo your head up. Serious injury messes with your head alot. PTSD is no joke either. Keep at it and keep talking to people about it.

Hey there sweetie. Sorry for all the shit. Sending you lots of good vibes and major hugs! (Oops sorry about the ass grab!:))

You do find out who your true friends are when the poo hits the fan. The best revenge is living a wonderful, happy life. Took me a little bit to learn that one!:D:S

You have a friend here.:)

Wishing you nothing but peace and blue skies!!:)
Luv ya!!!

"It's not just a daydream if you choose to make it your life..."

yea, i do every now and then, told everyone that listened at some point, now, not so much anymore. the memories and emotions that come with it are still very hard on me. so yea, got a shrink, good guy, prescribes me everything i wish for and sometimes more than that. i'm quite sure he knows i get fucked up on it. he's fine with it.
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

ass grab!? i thought i've felt you fondle my dick. we should talk about that in private. let me just have this pills and wait for 40 minutes. i have a surprise waiting for you then! and before you ask, yes, it's a BIG surprise! ;):P

glad to see nothing has changed! :D

-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

so, how the FUCK is everyone? nataly's still looking for her prince valium, ryoder still posts nasty shit, billy's still deaf as fuck, what about the others?

what have i missed? any MUST-READ-threads? you guys got that boring!?
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

virgin-burner

so, how the FUCK is everyone? nataly's still looking for her prince valium, ryoder still posts nasty shit, billy's still deaf as fuck, what about the others?

what have i missed? any MUST-READ-threads? you guys got that boring!?

Welcome back!

We had a few major threads deleted while you were out of commission, but we haven't gotten boring. At least I hope not. :o It did seem to take a bit of wind out of our sails, but we are slowly making a comeback to the old/new normalcy. :)
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

guess i should start posting more dick-pics on my own since normiss has deleted me off FB.

new and chemically ENHANCED dick-pics, coming with a ripped body n'shit!

that shit still flies, does it!?

:D:D:D

-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

Glad you're back. As I was reading, I began to think about some country western songs I could have made out of that. What a year of, "Shit on VB." Personally, I think in time you'll be glad the fiance left you. Never know what soulmate is just around the corner.

Welcome Home.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

yup, wasnt easy on me. and yup, glad there was no marriage and NO KIDS to argue about. we'll see what the future brings. for now, i try to take day for day.

thanks for the WB for VB! :)

-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

virgin-burner

guess i should start posting more dick-pics on my own since normiss has deleted me off FB.

Did you post the dick pics of what it looked like after it got squished or did ya just send those to me?
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

hcsvader

***guess i should start posting more dick-pics on my own since normiss has deleted me off FB.

Did you post the dick pics of what it looked like after it got squished or did ya just send those to me?

they were on here too! :P
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda