Amazon

Common sense.. not so common

muff528

***Halloween Costume Fail

Some people were just never blessed with even the amount of common sense as a gnat:S

Agree 100%. I'm sure the investigation will show that it was just an innocent clock built into a briefcase halloween costume and not some kind of "test".

I am thinking that with the attacks on service members on base such as Ft Hood.. or the recruiting centers... and the rise of ISIL.. that it is absolutely amazing that this TOOL was not instantly perforated with a lot of 5.56mm for that level of stupidity.

Amazon

******Halloween Costume Fail

Some people were just never blessed with even the amount of common sense as a gnat:S

Agree 100%. I'm sure the investigation will show that it was just an innocent clock built into a briefcase halloween costume and not some kind of "test".

I am thinking that with the attacks on service members on base such as Ft Hood.. or the recruiting centers... and the rise of ISIL.. that it is absolutely amazing that this TOOL was not instantly perforated with a lot of 5.56mm for that level of stupidity.

Maybe the guards had some...

Common Sense?

:P
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

wolfriverjoe

*********Halloween Costume Fail

Maybe the guards had some...

Common Sense?

:P

That worked out great for this "rocket scientist"

Amazon

******Halloween Costume Fail

Anyone with eyes that work could tell immediately that this was not real explosives.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

*********Halloween Costume Fail

Anyone with eyes that work could tell immediately that this was not real explosives.

I guess those Texican Teachers that flipped out about the kids science project clock did not have eyes that worked.

Do you want to take a chance on someones IGNORANCE with your life?

Amazon

************Halloween Costume Fail

I guess those Texican Teachers that flipped out about the kids science project clock did not have eyes that worked.

IBTM:)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Amazon

************Halloween Costume Fail

Face palm. You missed the oh so obvious sarcasm.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

ryoder

***************Halloween Costume Fail

IBTM:)
eye candy... is underrated... B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Nowjamessays

Soldiers make generally poor decisions, especially at Bragg. I remember one that decided to take his pet goldfish on his last jump, took a selfie, and then posted it all over Facebook for the world (and his chain of command) to see. Generally poor decisions...

Pretty sure they extended his enlistment just so he could get his punishment. :D:D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message