lisamariewillbe

Congrats Lawrocket

She's gorgeous...Conner and she will have so much fun - great age difference, too.

Be forewarned, though...if they're anything like my niece and nephew, Conner will drag Lauren over to the new thing "they're" doing together, sometimes by the heel, sometimes by the arm. It was terrifying to see the first few times, but Jonathan only dragged her on the carpet. Once his Noni (me) taught him the proper way to drag her (i.e. with the blanket, not down the stairs or into the kitchen...:S), Jonathan was just a draggin' dude. his little sister never even cried when he was doing it, either...she seemed to understand that they were "sharing". ROFL.

You both look wonderful, and the baby is too darned cute. Congratulations again! And give my best to Erin.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

They're beautiful children. I particularly like the one of Lauren (in BLUE :o) looking up, and, yes, the one of Conor looking innocent. Who, him:)?

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Congratulations Lawrocket. She is truly adorable!

Better find an all girls school on Mars. ;)

My baby girl just graduated from college.

They grow up so fast your head will spin. Take every opportunity to spend time with her as those opportunities diminish in the teen years

Older brothers are good. My son kept close tabs on his little sister and nudged her in the right direction.

One summer day when she was heading out of the house with teen girlfriends to hang out downtown, my son objected to her bare midriff outfit. "Who do you think you are, the Taliban?" she asked. "Yeah Amy, I kinda am" replied my son.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Wow! I haven't been here in a couple of years and this is the first thing I see! CONGRATS!!

Wishing Mom, Little Baby, and Dad the best of health and happiness always!
(now back to the thread, there MAY be photos by now!)

Edited to add: So wait..this is a birthday post? Me=confused as usual but it was nice to see good news first thing.

So Lauren is 9 now and Conor is about 14. How's are they now? Hoping to see some of the latest photos on this thread!

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!