cbuffalino

Introducing Project Hercules: A research study into skydiving education

Good afternoon all,

I have begun a research study into the habits and tendencies of skydivers. When I set out on this path I quickly found that while there was a ton of information out there about skydiving, there was little about the actual people who participate in the sport.

I download the yearly report from the USPA and go over the data to identify trends, which they are amazing at doing already, but I still feel like there is a gap in knowledge and types of information being collected.

It may seem kind of trivial, but I know many of you out there are white collar individuals who understand the value of data and how it can greatly impact the minutia in our lives. As a result of my first round of subject interviews I have identified a handful of common threads between 6 different demographics within the sport and specifically the way we are interacting with students and potential students.

I would appreciate it if anyone seeing this would take a look at the link below which details the first iteration of my proposed solution which was crafted directly from my interviewees and will always be based on the feedback of anyone interested in skydiving. Feel free to contact me directly by signing up for the private beta, or clicking the link at the very bottom of the landing page which will lead you to my website for contact.

Thank you all in advance and fly safe!

-Chris

http://bit.ly/27hb4vi
Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about.