Iago

Who's been to Cuba recently? Potential SCUBA trip

Just know we're all going to want PICS! (or it didn't happen :P)

Seriously, if you have a good underwater camera, please consider sharing some of your adventure when you get back. Hope you have a great time!

See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

I went with an organized trip, so I think the info you'll get from the blog linked above is probably more relevant as those two are self organizing their travels.

That said, it's easy enough to move around, and the stamp in my passport didn't raise any eyebrows. I started/ended in Cancun, and spent a few days there before I headed back to the US. Not because I was worried about reentry but because a few days at a nice resort sounded like fun.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Iago

***I went with an organized trip, so I think the info you'll get from the blog linked above is probably more relevant as those two are self organizing their travels.

That said, it's easy enough to move around, and the stamp in my passport didn't raise any eyebrows. I started/ended in Cancun, and spent a few days there before I headed back to the US. Not because I was worried about reentry but because a few days at a nice resort sounded like fun.

Huh. Well maybe I'll think about doing that. Hop from Cozumel over to Cancun and then to the Island. I'll already have my dive gear so it should be easy.

Thanks!

We flew on InterJet, a Mexican carrier. Our experience was great - their planes were modern (seemed very new) and comfortable, service was great, and both flights were on time.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Well, this certainly gives me a new idea for this winter's SCUBA trip. Thanks!

David
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.