Squeak

Facebook

Ive been kicked off Facebook because they don't like my name. They want my real details.
That's a massive PITA as i correspond and conduct a large amount of my travel and skydiving planning on there.

Bunch of dicks>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Squeak

Ive been kicked off Facebook because they don't like my name. They want my real details.
That's a massive PITA as i correspond and conduct a large amount of my travel and skydiving planning on there.

Zukerburg+ CIA=? Morons;)
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

I've always thought Facebook was shit; however to have access/news to a few groups/events it was my only option to join.

However, I have a fake Facebook name backed by fake email/address/phone number. People that know me; understand the fake name is me.

I think it would be foolish to make Facebook integral to your life/business; you have no control. Treat it like it could disappear tomorrow and don't keep anything there you wouldn't want to lose.
"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to attend his classes"

Squeak

Well, next time, don't choose such an obvious phony name.
Amateur.:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

piisfish

what name did you use to bunch their panties ?

IIRC, it was "Squeak Squeaka", or something like that.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

***what name did you use to bunch their panties ?

Have they kicked WaltAppel off of facebook yet? He was using Liktur Titzoff... Yeah, say it out loud... :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

******what name did you use to bunch their panties ?

Have they kicked WaltAppel off of facebook yet? He was using Liktur Titzoff... Yeah, say it out loud... :D:D:D

How about Whaleoil Bephooked

BillyVance

All I can say is I'm glad to not be on facecrack anymore. It's been a liberating year and a third since. B|

I deleted my old account that had so many "ACQUAINTANCES" from boogies past, now its down to people I value in my life.. good friends.... family

I still have it, but pretty much use it to look at pictures from various relatives, and make sure I know about the Texas old farts' reunions.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

wmw999

I still have it, but pretty much use it to look at pictures from various relatives, and make sure I know about the Texas old farts' reunions.

Wendy P.

I have been using it to let family know what I am up to.. like going to the county courthouses in north FL where my family was living since the 1830's and finding the hand written marriage record from 1871 for my 2nd great grandparents on my mothers mothers mothers side of the family...

A 16 year old Sarah married 24 year old John W on Nov 10 1871 and my great grandmother was "borned" in New Troy FL on 24 Feb 1872.

I am wondering if any shotguns were involved;)

promise5

I knew it!!!!:P

I'm in the process of starting a new account with the same name "Squeak Squeaka"
It's not a "FAKE" name it's who I am except at work.
I've been called Squeak since i was 5 so there;s nearly 50 years of me being Squeak, but they want "official" ID to verify my name.
They can get stuffed, there is absolutely no NEED for it, and only for ID mining.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to us, but unfortunately we still can't confirm you're the owner of this account based on the information we've received. Please reply with a photo or scan of your government-issued photo ID that clearly shows your name as well as your photo or date of birth.

If you're unable to provide a clear photo or scan of your government-issued photo ID, you can submit 2 forms of ID that show the same name. Also, one of the IDs must include a photo or date of birth that matches the information on your profile.

this is the reply that I got from Facebook.

You're nothing more than a marketing company and have no need for that info so there's not way no how you're getting it.

so get stuffed.
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Squeak, you think you got it bad? You won't even use your real name for Facebook....

Check this guy out.... AND his real name.... http://www.wspd.com/onair/shaggy-matt-culbreath-51115/this-dudes-name-keeps-getting-him-14144221/

:o:D:D:D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

Squeak, you think you got it bad? You won't even use your real name for Facebook....

Check this guy out.... AND his real name.... http://www.wspd.com/onair/shaggy-matt-culbreath-51115/this-dudes-name-keeps-getting-him-14144221/

:o:D:D:D

I saw that ON Facebook :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Squeak

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to us, but unfortunately we still can't confirm you're the owner of this account based on the information we've received. Please reply with a photo or scan of your government-issued photo ID that clearly shows your name as well as your photo or date of birth.

If you're unable to provide a clear photo or scan of your government-issued photo ID, you can submit 2 forms of ID that show the same name. Also, one of the IDs must include a photo or date of birth that matches the information on your profile.

this is the reply that I got from Facebook.

You're nothing more than a marketing company and have no need for that info so there's not way no how you're getting it.

so get stuffed.

Fake IDs or just edit the photo of your real one blocking out all but edited name and DOB?
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.