promise5

Couldn't resist !!

promise5

I don't hate her silly !!

Okay then, you just "don't like her".

References to previous Taylor Swift comments:
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=4687173#4687173
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=4687145#4687145

Buy why? That's what I'm trying to get to.

You think she's ugly. Okay, but that's a lousy reason to not like someone. Do you only like girls that are pretty and men that are handsome?

You think she's ugly, and someone once said you looked like her. So in effect, that person was calling *you* ugly. Is that it? Most everyone considers Taylor Swift attractive, so the person was probably paying you a compliment by comparing you to her. And you just took it wrong because your perception of Taylor's beauty is different from most others.

But that's still not a good reason to dislike Taylor Swift. Even if the comparison *was* meant to call you ugly, that would only be reason to hate the person who was making the "ugly" comparison. Not Taylor.

So what is it about Taylor Swift that you consider "ugly"? I can't find it. She's physically attractive, and has talent and intelligence. She's conducting her life in an honorable manner, without being a tramp, doing drugs, or other things that many pop icons fall into and do for attention. Where's the "ugly" in that?

You're really taking this FAR to seriously.
I mean really ??
So what I don't like her.
It's really no big deal.
People give me junk about not liking her and I give them junk back.
It's all in fun.
Sorry you took it so seriously. ;)

No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

promise5

You're really taking this FAR to seriously.
I mean really ??
So what I don't like her.
It's really no big deal.
People give me junk about not liking her and I give them junk back.
It's all in fun.
Sorry you took it so seriously. ;)

I'm not taking it seriously. You just keep saying you don't like her, and I'm trying to understand WHY. You won't answer that question to explain your dislike. Why are you afraid to tell us that?

Hi Promise,
I mean, like, you Skydive!!!!........Does T.S.??? ... NO! At least not now. maybe she will get her "Groove," show up at a local DZ one day and get her "Kneze -n-da-breeze!!" Until she does, she's just another "Whuffo!!!"
PS Whiskey, Tango, Foxtrot does all this have to do with Taylor Swift??? Only thing that comes to mind is pictures of her with those "Bright "Orange"/Red Lips!!!!!"
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

promise5

Chill!!!
I don't know what the big deal is, really.
Have a good one!!!

Oh I don't like brownies either.
Totally disgusting. !!
Gag

I like how you gag :ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

JohnMitchell

*** I'm trying to understand WHY. You won't answer that question to explain your dislike. Why are you afraid to tell us that?

EZ. Chicks B H8Rs. ;)

Just the way it is. :D

My theory:
We know P5 is a big C&W music fan.
Taylor Swift started out in C&W, then did a "Reverse-Kenny-Rogers", i.e. transitioned to mainstream pop music.
So to P5, that makes Taylor a traitor.:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

****** I'm trying to understand WHY. You won't answer that question to explain your dislike. Why are you afraid to tell us that?

EZ. Chicks B H8Rs. ;)

Just the way it is. :D

My theory:
We know P5 is a big C&W music fan.
Taylor Swift started out in C&W, then did a "Reverse-Kenny-Rogers", i.e. transitioned to mainstream pop music.
So to P5, that makes Taylor a traitor.:P

You're trying to be too analytical about this. This will ALWAYS get you into trouble. Best thing to do is to sit quietly without comment, but "Just the way it is" may sum it up nicely with the least amount of blowback.

muff528

You're trying to be too analytical about this. This will ALWAYS get you into trouble. Best thing to do is to sit quietly without comment, but "Just the way it is" may sum it up nicely with the least amount of blowback.

You're right;
I'll just post this w/o comment.:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

You're right;
I'll just post this w/o comment.:P

Here let me help ya with that :)

There is always Katy Perry ;)