jacketsdb23

Kickstarter Project - BivyPack For Travelers

I know I have a lot of base jumper and skydiving friends who travel the world and like to travel light. My friend Kenny Flannery has a product to help you achieve this...the Freestyle BivyPack. Check out his kickstarter here. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/111493935/freestyle-bivypack-the-backpack-that-turns-into-a?ref=video

I'm sure he'd welcome any feedback and of course your support if you'd like one of these bad boys for your travels! I'd be happy to pass along any comments you have on this project to him.

Merry Christmas!
Losers make excuses, Winners make it happen
God is Good
Beer is Great
Swoopers are crazy.

That looks absolutely awesome. One question is how does it size? I'm not as big as the average hiker, and have a short torso. Can it scale? Or should I just start communicating via kickstarter?

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

wmw999

That looks absolutely awesome. One question is how does it size? I'm not as big as the average hiker, and have a short torso. Can it scale? Or should I just start communicating via kickstarter?

Wendy P.

Conversely Im 5'9" but i have a very long torso, (like someone 6'1"):D

It looks like a great product, but I would never commit to by ANY pack without trying it on first.
One thing I have learned over the years travelling is that not all pack are created equally. Comfort fit and durability are impossible to tell online.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Wendy, from Keny:

Marcel, each pack's torso length is adjustable by several inches, but we'll be working on that variability as well as making different sized packs as needed. So, yes, we'll get everyone's size before we ship and send a pack that fits.
Losers make excuses, Winners make it happen
God is Good
Beer is Great
Swoopers are crazy.

jacketsdb23

Wendy, from Keny:

Marcel, each pack's torso length is adjustable by several inches, but we'll be working on that variability as well as making different sized packs as needed. So, yes, we'll get everyone's size before we ship and send a pack that fits.

Could be they don't make one in Bigun's size.:o:ph34r::ph34r::P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

***Wendy, from Keny:

Could be they don't make one in Bigun's size.:o:ph34r::ph34r::P

LMAO... prolly not. ;)
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Ok, I'm shameless. I think this is an awesome idea, and really hope it takes off. So shameless bump here...
He's interested in people who will provide measurements etc so that it actually fits.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)