promise5

How long did you know/date your spouse before you got married?

ryoder

***We were a couple immediately upon meeting, were engaged at a year, married 6 months later, and have been married over 32 years. :)
We did not live together before marriage, FWIW, but we did meet naked in a hot tub, because it was too wet to jump. :$

Soooo...the first time you two met with clothes on, were you able to recognize each others faces?:|

She flashed him to jog his memory.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

******We were a couple immediately upon meeting, were engaged at a year, married 6 months later, and have been married over 32 years. :)
We did not live together before marriage, FWIW, but we did meet naked in a hot tub, because it was too wet to jump. :$

Soooo...the first time you two met with clothes on, were you able to recognize each others faces?:|

She flashed him to jog his memory.

He was wearing a red carnation. I'm unforgettable.

:)
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Long enough to KNOW....:)met in Nov. of 1980 and engaged Jan of '81...We were both in our late 20's, both employed, and both living a fun life, in our own places.... Decided to continue living a Fun Life, but together...Married in Aug, of 1981...
Wow...35 years, coming Up !!
She is a Masters degreed Special Education Teacher and I have had ADHD,, since Before they even KNEW what it was;)
and so She gets me.... and I get her,,,( so Much More lucky.... than I ever expected )....
In June we will welcome our First Grandchild !!! :)YES I Know,,,,, BEEEEERRRRR...B|
jmy

promise5

Or committed to each other for those that don't believe in marriage.

6 months before we moved in together,14 years until we married, near 28 years together
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?