fueler

gimme some links.....

im in the market for my first rig and i need some links to used gear. i look here and have looked a few other places but i know that some of you have contacts;) im a pretty big guy(6'3" 235*) so im gonna need a larger than average everything right now. anyway......where to go??????

Alex
what!?

yeah, ive talked a little about a mirageG4 with a PD 230/PD25something reserve that i saw online and they thought it was a smokin deal. im sure your asking in regards to size of canopy?? im flying a Nav 280 right now and its very slow and ive stood up every landing( even an off DZ:S)

im really just looking to broaden my search...i will most certainly ask my instructors about any purchase i might make to be sure they feel it would be a good choice for me.
what!?

there are several places you can get used gear. Here are some that I consider reputable, there are others also
Square1
Sunshine Factory
SkyCat

Also, don't forget the Classified ads right here at DZ.com

As said above, talk to your instructors before you buy anything. Much used gear can be shipped to a rigger you know for them to inspect before you buy.

-- Jeff
My Skydiving History