Bennef

Diploma in Commercial Skydiving, NZ, skydivingnz

I have never done a Skydive but have always wanted to and i know i can do it. I also feel a career in Skydiving would be what i am looking for.

I am currently have a good career and have money saved. Is it really a career option or is it just a fun job with low pay?

I have never opened a human body, but I always wanted to, and I know I could be a heart surgeon :D

You can make a small fortune in skydiving anytime.You just need to start with a big one.

Welcome to our world
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

I have never opened a human body, but I always wanted to, and I know I could be a heart surgeon Laugh

You can make a small fortune in skydiving anytime.You just need to start with a big one.

Welcome to our world

I did my first ever jump on that course, I KNEW I would love it, there was no doubt in my mind, I was a commercial skydiver within one year of my first jump, and my skydiving career has gone really well.

I suggest the diploma course for the optimist while i do not recommend it for the pessemist.

You get out of the course (much like life in general) what you put into it.

If one is sure that skydiving is what they want to do, then there is no faster way to get into the industry.

a half assed pessemist is only wsting their time however.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

IMO, anyone who would like to take any skydiving course should make at least one (tandem) jump before.
There is no way that anyone can guess or know in advance what it`s like to make a skydive before making the actual jump.
Probably, a large majority of people that decide to go that path will love it (as wee all did), but there are also people that will not.
What I want to say is: you can THINK with all your heart that you`ll love it, but you will never know for sure until you jump.
A little too much wishful thinking in regards to serious things like career path or student loans.
my2c
dudeist skydiver #42

then there is no faster way to get into the industry.

Nonsense, I know folks that started at the local DZ:

* learned to pack in less than a week
* Got a coach rating in less than ~4 mths
* Started flying video in ~6mths
* AFF in a little over a year
* Tandem when they hit three years.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334