rocketscientist

Cats are dicks

A couple of days ago Leo (aka...fat bastard) jumped up onto the nightstand knocking a vase of, which then bounced of the floor turning on the lamp (I have the clapper..don't judge) then jumped up onto the bed landing on the remote which turned on the TV, he then proceeded to crawl up on my chest, gets in my face and I swear looked me dead in the eye and said "fucking feed me"... all this 5min before my alarm was to go off...
My inner child is a mean little fucker

I just wanna know -- do you really sleep with a gopro? :P:P.
We have two cats; Bubba knows that we activate the food, and reminds us every morning starting before the alarm. Just in case we don't hear the alarm, you know...

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Huh. When my alarm goes off, my cat is sitting beside me just looking at me, waiting to get up (if you don't expect it, this sight can be pretty creepy!).

If I don't get up, he gently reaches over and strokes my face.

:)
My cat is the coolest.

See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

You're fine as long as you realize we are here to serve them.;) We don't own them it's the other way around!:D

Sometimes I wake up to Mozart sitting on my chest just staring at me. It doesn't startle me like it used to.:D He always wakes me before the alarm. I ask him "are you hungry?" and he meows. Then I say "let's go". He hops off the bed and waits for me at the top of the steps. He is a trip!!:)

"It's not just a daydream if you choose to make it your life..."

Boomerdog

Sorry you did not get the memos:

"It's your cat's life, your only purpose is to be there to open the cans." and...

"Stomach first, friends later."

Dogs have owners.

Cats have staffs.

Shut Up & Jump!

Rick

Hi T. Saw this on the local news this morning. Had to be quite a shock to wake up to.

You betcha. Back when I was just starting to date my wife, she lived in an old duplex rental, which had seen better days, but the rent was affordable.

Well, she was sleeping in bed when she felt a weight on her stomach. She woke up to a giant rat sitting on her! She screamed bloody murder and grabbed a broom and beat the shit out of the bed with it, but the rat was already gone, back into the hole in the wall under the kitchen sink.

She moved out the very next day. :S:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

***Hi T. Saw this on the local news this morning. Had to be quite a shock to wake up to.

You betcha. Back when I was just starting to date my wife, she lived in an old duplex rental, which had seen better days, but the rent was affordable.

Well, she was sleeping in bed when she felt a weight on her stomach. She woke up to a giant rat sitting on her! She screamed bloody murder and grabbed a broom and beat the shit out of the bed with it, but the rat was already gone, back into the hole in the wall under the kitchen sink.

that would freak me out
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Rick

******Hi T. Saw this on the local news this morning. Had to be quite a shock to wake up to.

that would freak me out

Was it missing a front finger?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

My cats aren't allowed in the bedroom at night. They can't fuck with me too much from outside the room (though they do find things to knock over at 2am occasionally).

I also feed them when I go to bed, so they can't complain about being hungry when I wake up.;)

"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

theonlyski

I also feed them when I go to bed, so they can't complain about being hungry when I wake up.;)

^^ This^^

Jack gets fed 2x/day, so I make sure the evening feeding is as late as possible.

Shut Up & Jump!