promise5

Count down to Fitz!!!

Wooohoooo people !!!

Bringing mom and my BFF Ellie!!!!
So everyone behave around mom!!
Oh and bring ear plugs for when she does her tandem. It's going to be good !!!!!

Hopefully will have another Alaskan jumper from here come. I was telling him who he would get to meet there.

For us newbies it's meeting the "greats" of the sport. With out a few.
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

OK, do tell. Who are the "greats"? I've probably met these people. I might have to tell you to lower your expectations a little. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Hey guys, sorry to say I wont be making it to Fitz this year :(
Im going to miss all you crazies! For some reason the biggest Wingsuit boogie in the world got rescheduled to the same weekend. Ive already agreed to organize and shoot video for the state record. y'all have fun and don't throw any shells into the fire ;) love y'all see ya next year
Flock University FWC / ZFlock
B.A.S.E. 1580
Aussie BASE 121

Yeah...you definitely need to lower your standards, especially with us on the list. We're just dorks!
But, thanks for the compliment anyway. ;)

because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

promise5

Wooohoooo people !!!

Bringing mom and my BFF Ellie!!!!
Oh and bring ear plugs for when she does her tandem. It's going to be good !!!!!

Hopefully will have another Alaskan jumper from here come. I was telling him who he would get to meet there.

If I were going, I wouldn't need no stinkin' ear plugs. :P

Alas, I'm going to be in Huntsville, for my dad's big 80th birthday bash. No Vance man in my lineage ever got to 80.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

skymama

OK, do tell. Who are the "greats"? I've probably met these people. I might have to tell you to lower your expectations a little. :P

Well, to be fair... she's a newbie, so she sees people like us in the same way WE see people like Bill Booth, Lew Sanborn, etc...

But I agree on lowered expectations. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

normiss

Even honking the horn for 5 solid minutes is worthless.
Except for the entertainment.
:P

:D You didn't get close enough.

Either that or you need the 18 wheeler horns. :P

promise5

Well you and Normiss. Spence, Billy Vance.
It's only missing twardo, Amazon, squeak and I could go on :P

Ill be in SoCal for 3 weeks in late March early April.
You'll have a great time at Fitz :)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

BillyVance

You've never been to a boogie before, have you?

Obviously NOT. ;)

Clearly not a Fitz boogie with a statement like that.:D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

CSpenceFLY

The DZ.com board from the last Dublin Boogie on the deck at the First Fitz Boogie.

Damn... A couple of those aren't with us anymore... [:/]

I bet she'll be in bed before any shenanigans start. ;) The boogie is actually pretty tame for the most part. Well, except for the guys who wear corsets to jump, but that's mostly just disturbing!

skymama

I bet she'll be in bed before any shenanigans start. ;) The boogie is actually pretty tame for the most part. Well, except for the guys who wear corsets to jump, but that's mostly just disturbing!

No, Bolas wearing a kilt thong and then going low on the corset jump was disturbing, me wearing a corset was no where on that level...
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

skymama

fine looking group of gentlemen
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

skymama

Yeah...you definitely need to lower your standards, especially with us on the list. We're just dorks!
But, thanks for the compliment anyway. ;)

Bullshit, your hotness.

Well, you are half right maybe . . .:P:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

skymama

I'd be way more worried about the 5' inflatable dick than any kind of corsets. :D
If you can't convince them, keep them confused.