BillyVance

High school football recruit goes skydiving, picks his school

Pretty cool video. Didn't like his choice but no matter. He's one-upped everybody. LOL

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2613450-the-commitment-watch-4-star-deontay-andersons-insane-skydiving-announcement
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

AviationTD

Did you notice what he did at very end of this short video? Maybe I am wrong, but it looks like a sign language for 'dad.

That's the sign for "dad" in sign language, yes. Only that wasn't his intent. It's the sign these fucking Ole Miss Rebel defensive players use to call themselves the "Landsharks". :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Oh and I forgot to mention....

Alabama finishes National Signing Day with the #1 class in the nation for the SIXTH STRAIGHT YEAR!

Come this fall, no team in history will have more 4 and 5 star players on the roster than Bama, not even the legendary Miami teams of the early 2000's.

Of course, all that talent don't mean shit if they don't play hard for each other and be motivated to win and do all the little things the right way, but Saban sure has a helluva run going. I'm gonna fucking enjoy it while it lasts. B|

BillyVance

***Did you notice what he did at very end of this short video? Maybe I am wrong, but it looks like a sign language for 'dad.

That's the sign for "dad" in sign language, yes. Only that wasn't his intent. It's the sign these fucking Ole Miss Rebel defensive players use to call themselves the "Landsharks". :S

Better watch out for those Landsharks...this could be three years in a row!!!

xsniper

******Did you notice what he did at very end of this short video? Maybe I am wrong, but it looks like a sign language for 'dad.

Better watch out for those Landsharks...this could be three years in a row!!!

That's the game we're all looking forward to this fall. Payback's gonna be a motherfucker. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, beats a Saban-coached team 3 straight times. :P

The Rebs are losing all of their highly regarded 2013 recruits to this year's NFL draft (Tunsil, Treadwell, Nkemdiche, and Conner). They'll still have a pretty good team with a playmaker at QB though, but for whatever reason, they can't seem to hold it together for 12 full games.

xsniper

Holding it together for a whole season has defiantly killed them, but I can still dream. Bama took a couple of recruits the "Black Bears" really wanted...so we shall see. Darn it is a long time till football.

Can you imagine... 4th and 25 in the Arkansas-Ole Miss game... who knew then how that one play would change the whole complexion of the season and the playoffs? Arkansas doesn't make that conversion, the SEC gets shut out of the playoffs.

xsniper

Now I am glad it happened as it did. Enjoyed watching Bama win. However, when it happened I was just crazy with some "over the head toss to nowhere"....geeez

Definitely the craziest play of the year.