Squeak

Any Socal Rock climbers here?

I'm looking for a bit of info.
RC.COM is dead and SuperTopo seems to have more dickheads than this place ever had.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

oldwomanc6

Well that's twice tonight you have called us assholes. Any particular reason?

I live in SoCal. I have an Aussie welder that came here to work in my local union. I refuse to work w/ him because he's such a fuckin asshole. He went to Cajun country a couple mths ago. to work. I get a call a couple weeks ago and they tell me you best get your boy back to SoCal or he's gonna be gator bait. Just sayin.
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

oldwomanc6

Well that's twice tonight you have called us assholes. Any particular reason?

Guilty conscience:D:D
This place is a lot quieter now, but a few years back it had it's fair share keyboard warriors just being general dicks and behaving in a manner that they would never commit to in public.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Squeak

***Well that's twice tonight you have called us assholes. Any particular reason?

Guilty conscience:D:D
This place is a lot quieter now, but a few years back it had it's fair share keyboard warriors just being general dicks and behaving in a manner that they would never commit to in public.

The Legion of The Perpetually BUTTHURT is still around over in Animal Corner where some of the animals are far more equal.

akarunway

***Well that's twice tonight you have called us assholes. Any particular reason?

I live in SoCal. I have an Aussie welder that came here to work in my local union. I refuse to work w/ him because he's such a fuckin asshole. He went to Cajun country a couple mths ago. to work. I get a call a couple weeks ago and they tell me you best get your boy back to SoCal or he's gonna be gator bait. Just sayin.

Probably because your all a bunch of soft cunts.
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

jonstark

What do you want to know? I have a lot of time climbing in SoCal.

I'm free for a week and want to hit some rock, and would like a friendly hook up or guide :)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?