champu

Morning Wood / Morning Pee Dilemma ("horny" .... there, now you have to read)

Bingo, that is why women get pissed off when someone leaves the toilet lid up. Not only do you hit the porcelian in the middle of the night, but water too!!! GRRRRRRRRRR

Something I've wondered....is it that hard to check if the seat is up and put it down? I don't seem to have a problem remembering to lift the seat before I pee. Why do women not put the seat down first...and why blame men for that? You're the ones sticking your ass in the water. Seems to me you've got the most to gain by checking where the seat is.

DWCB:101 chapter 4
Always put the lid down when finished, that way the 'crazy bitch' busts her tailbone instead of falling in. She is even more pissed off but you were in the right.

----------

Ok...here's what REALLY works. You should always keep a cereal bowl on the back of the toilet for this emergency.Hold it in one hand and turn it upside down. Pee up into it and the bowl will deflect it back down into the toiletB| My first 4way team was called Morning Wood, and we had shirts that said "You have to get up pretty early to beat Morning Wood" Anyone want a Morning Wood cereal bowl?;)

I generally lean waaaay over and make it work. I also hold on tight. If I were to let it slip, I might get hit in the face.

It's so tough being a guy.

David
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Not as bad as it once was, but I'm 47 and still get awakened by a knock on my chest fairly regularly.

Worse, is being awakened in the middle of the night by a throbber and all I want to do is go back to sleep. The little bastard has never been on the same team with the rest of me.

David
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

ControlFreak

******Yeah... you stop getting that after you turn 40. B|

WTF - NO YOU DON'T... Well, at least not all of us over 40 ;)

+1

I still enjoy it and will keep enjoying it until I die.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

BillyVance

***Just had to resurrect one of the funniest threads in a long time... ;)

And I'm doing it again... :D

I blame BIGUN :P

Damn! I wasn't paying attention to the dates and was just about to respond when I saw the entry quoted above.

One long & funny read! B|

BillyVance

And I'm doing it again... :D

I blame BIGUN :P

Lets look at this -

A thread about morning wood and being horny - and Billy Blames Bigun for it.

WTF kinda dreams are you having about Keith these days?
:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

BillyVance

Yeah yeah I know, Holy necromancing thread batman!

Just saw this graphic and knew it belonged here.

:D:D:D

Kinda NSFW ish...

I wanna try the hair dryer one.

I usually have to do the frog.

+10 on the "WTF not all of us" and I usually use the frog but have also developed my own, I do the lean. Hand on the top of the tank, feet far away from base, and point down. As you start the release process it starts to bend a little so you can slowly walk your feet towards the base.

Oh ya ,I am 47, with no end insight.