Nataly

Getting hitched!!

Yep... It's true... I am coming off the market :o:)
We will be making a more "formal" announcement (via Facebook and all that jazz) after Christmas, once he has officially asked my dad for his "permission" in person... Tradition is tradition!!! Sooooooo can't wait to hear all about how that goes!!! :D:D:ph34r:

Can't even begin to describe how over the moon we both are to have found each other :)
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

JohnnyMarko

***Congrats.

Weren't you trying to meet people through online dating just 6 weeks ago? Must have worked pretty well! ;)

I have the same question.

Congrats!!
+1

So happy for you, but yeah, that was fast!! Best of luck. :)
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

yoink

Congrats.

Weren't you trying to meet people through online dating just 6 weeks ago? Must have worked pretty well! ;)

What can I say? It's very simple: we fit together and it just feels right. :)
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

The speed with which this happened causes me to suspect Nat skipped the dating websites, and went straight to the mail-order-bride websites.:|

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Amazon

***The speed with which this happened causes me to suspect Nat skipped the dating websites, and went straight to the mail-order-bride websites.:|

Oh??? ..... don't be a sore stalker now....

I'm really dreading next weeks meeting of the Nataly Stalkers Club;
I think some guys are going to take this really hard.[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Nataly

***Congrats.

Fuck.

I hate being the asshole. :(

I don't know you and I really hope it works out for you, but from your posts recently I'm concerned you're vulnerable and may be in a position to being taken advantage of.

A few months is REALLY fast to 'know' someone enough to make a decision to spend the rest of your life together.

Just, be careful, Nataly. I hope your friends are giving you not only moral support but good advice. That isn't always the same as being a cheerleading squad.

yoink

A few months is REALLY fast to 'know' someone enough to make a decision to spend the rest of your life together.

"What constitutes knowing someone? How long you've known them or what happened during that time?" --Hugh Hefner ;):D

For my wife and me, it was 9 months from meeting to married, 31+ years ago. Many other marriages have lasted even longer with much shorter courtships. It's all in the attitude of the couple. If you both want it to work, it will work. B|

It can do - and like I said I really hope it does. I mean Nataly nothing but the best.

However I have 3 divorced friends who got married within 6 months of meeting the 'love of their lives' who are data points otherwise.

Not impossible, just unlikely. Hence a little caution.

yoink

******Congrats.

Fuck.

I hate being the asshole. :(

I don't know you and I really hope it works out for you, but from your posts recently I'm concerned you're vulnerable and may be in a position to being taken advantage of.

Just, be careful, Nataly. I hope your friends are giving you not only moral support but good advice. That isn't always the same as being a cheerleading squad.

Everyone who knows us is or has seen us together gets it!! :) We're not silly teenagers anymore... I'm turning 35 in a week and he turns 45 in Jan... No one is taking advantage of anyone :D:D:ph34r:

Besides... I don't choose my friends because they are a "cheerleading squad"... My friend are my friends because they have the balls to tell me what they think - just like you did ;)
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Nataly

Everyone who knows us is or has seen us together gets it!! :) We're not silly teenagers anymore... I'm turning 35 in a week and he turns 45 in Jan... No one is taking advantage of anyone :D:D:ph34r:

You're both grownups and you're both done "playing games." I think you'll be quite happy together. Wishing you all the best. :)