Iago

The new jumpers keep getting younger every year.....

It sure looked photo shopped. :D

Although many years ago there was a dad who built a small harness sack for his daughter and took her on a few jumps. That quietly faded away. :S

Jumping when pregnant? I know that subject has been discussed to death, with very strong opinions on both sides. Vskydiver's OB told her "Do what you normally do. And I don't want to hear about it." :D

4 healthy kids, all with bunches of prenatal jumps. B|

normiss

For those not in-the-know
:D:D:DB|
I think it's damn funny and it was cute seeing Lindsay dancing around with her baby ready for that "first tandem".

Lindsay's awesome. Great way to zing her detractors. B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

JohnMitchell

Although many years ago there was a dad who built a small harness sack for his daughter and took her on a few jumps. That quietly faded away. :S

Jumping when pregnant? I know that subject has been discussed to death, with very strong opinions on both sides. Vskydiver's OB told her "Do what you normally do. And I don't want to hear about it." :D

I wonder if any more of them will become licensed skydivers... :)

CSpenceFLY

Beezy Shaw took his daughter once when he found out he was dying. I think she was 3.

I remember seeing the video with him. Pretty damned cool. He was one of the good ones, even if USPA disagrees.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

flyhi

Such irresponsibility. Put a helmet on that baby lol.

And if you don't, where you going to put this?

Wrist cam.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

JohnMitchell

My daughter had at least 4 jumps before mom found out she was pregnant. Then she quit.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.