turtlespeed

Need help determining breed . . .

A very friendly puppy adopted us this morning.

Any clue as to what breed it it?

I'm thinking it has some Pit in her, colors are also suggestive of Rottie-ish - what do you think?

I Pit-Rot sounds like a good breed to have.

We already have a Shepard-Rot mix.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

No clue, but I did the genetic testing on my rescue dogs, and had a lot of fun finding out the results. One of the girls looked like a bully breed (we thought for sure some pit bull or related) but she was actually a mix of pug, cocker spaniel, soft-coated wheaten terrier and dalmation, plus the possibility of boxer and a few other breeds. It was the Wisdom Panel brand, about $100. You never can tell based on appearance alone!

That's a pure breed curb setter/seat warmer mix. It'll sit on the curb and wait for you to come home and you'll never get in the car with a cold seat if you take it along.
U only make 2 jumps: the first one for some weird reason and the last one that you lived through. The rest are just filler.
scr 316

oldwomanc6

It's a purebred Mutt! :P

He's really cute.

SHE is not a transgender, thank you.

If she ends up not being one of our neighbors, I'll probably see if she like the mane "Blaze"
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

What do you have agaist transgender? How do you know the dog's feeling of sexual awareness? Maybe that's why she's lost. . .

She came to you looking for acceptance, but you deny!
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

I wouldn't bet much on a lot of breeds yet. Looks kind of soft and cuddly still :)

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

wmw999

I wouldn't bet much on a lot of breeds yet. Looks kind of soft and cuddly still :)

Wendy P.

Gasp - A Sharia Dog?