FreeFlyHol

High/Low

Today I don't want to post any lows. Just highs B|

High: First day in months temperature rised above 0C. :)
High: A several mounth long depression seems to have let go, and I'm feeling positive and happy again. :)

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Not putting a new battery in my palm and losing everything. (I'm fucked

okay, to fill ya back in...(bust out palm). your name is frrefllyho, er i mean freeflyhol...you skydive and live in phoenix..... anything i forgot???????

high----getting off my ass and doing ssome yard work

low----- having to go spend money on that stuff they call food.......

High: Skydiving this weekend
Low: Finding out BKat is very very sick, and a decision needs to be made. Also finding out that someone I trusted very much lacks personal honesty.

Big high, big low(s).

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

LOW: Realizing I have to take a drug test first.
reply]
True story..We drug test everyone where I work, One man had someone else pee for him.....we knew this because she was on birth control. I can still see his face when the safety manager told him "I think we have a problem.... are you scared your might get pregnant or something?" He just walked out of the office without saying a word.

High - Clear blue skies
Low - I'm at work and cant get enough free fall time jumping off my desk

That's funny. What's even funnier is I think the facilities have wised up since then b/c when I went, they made me take off my coat, lock it and my purse in a box, then felt me up and down to make sure I had nothing on me.

SHHEESH! Now, I have to say, girls can be more creative and slip past that then guys (use your imagination). But I thought it was really funny, especially when she told me not to flush the toilet. The "official toilet flusher" comes in after you're done and presses the handle down. HA HA HA HA HA!

I've had to take one for nearly every job, but I this was the first time I was in and out in about 10 minutes. It was nice. Last time I had to wait for an hour and I REALLY HAD TO GO:P;)

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.